Author Topic: Felix (15 yr old female cat) from Bristol needs new home: Now REHOMED  (Read 1817 times)

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
Re: Felix (15 yr old female cat) from Bristol needs new home
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2009, 12:14:54 PM »
Sorry, my bad, Mrs R - yes, Felix was rehomed on 30 May  ;D
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
Re: Felix (15 yr old female cat) from Bristol needs new home
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2009, 20:07:38 PM »
Christine is this guy still looking?

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
Felix (15 yr old female cat) from Bristol needs new home: Now REHOMED
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 18:10:59 PM »
Cross posted from Cat Chat (Rescue and Rehoming; New Home for Felix (Bristol))

Hi

I work in a cattery and we have had a cat called Felix (female) in since October last year. Her owner went into hospital but has since died. The owners instructions were to put her to sleep which of course we have no intention of doing. The owners cousin will be footing the bill until a new home is found.

Felix is about 15 years old and black and white. She is a nervous cat but very loving when you gain her trust. She purrs and is quite a dribbler. She also likes sitting on laps.

She would probably be better suited as an only cat with no other pets or children.

If you are interested please either contact me, visit www.cats.bristol.org.uk (Cats Protection) or call the cattery directly Cleracres 01275 833 049
« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 12:15:25 PM by Christine (Blip) »
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Link to CatChat