Author Topic: VERY URGENT foster home needed for loving queen in South Wales.(Unknown Outcome)  (Read 4154 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
I'm moving this thread to sorted section now but if anyone has any updates or news please can you contact me   :thanks:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
Re: VERY URGENT foster home needed for loving queen in South Wales.
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2009, 11:01:20 AM »
Any update?

Offline RockChick76

• Kitten
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2009, 19:32:42 PM »
Well we used to have 5 cats including her at one point and she was fine then, another time she stayed with a lady who had a cat and she was ok, I guess it depends on the other cat and chemsitry!    She is very easy going so I guess it's like everying...takes time, introduce them little by little is what I as advised. Cheers.

Offline Helen

• Adult Cat
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2009, 19:17:51 PM »
How does Veronica get on with other cats?

Offline RockChick76

• Kitten
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2009, 18:21:39 PM »
Bumping again if that's ok

Offline RockChick76

• Kitten
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2009, 08:48:10 AM »
Thanks very much.

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2009, 21:46:52 PM »
Just bumping this up for you  :hug:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline RockChick76

• Kitten
Re: URGENT home (pref foster) needed for loving queen in South Wales.
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2008, 19:24:33 PM »
Thanks, I tried Cinnamon Trust and local CP and eveybody else so you guys are my very, very last hope!!!  The worry and stress of ii so intrusive on my life now my health and work has sufferd so will be so revliedved to have to all setled once and for all.

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2008, 18:47:06 PM »
Its very difficult to find someone to foster longterm, people are always full with stray/ill rescues  :(

Its a terrible situation to be in but you may find it easier to get her on as many waiting lists as you can and let her be rehomed somewhere permanently.

The only place i can think of that may be able to help you is the cinnamon trust www.cinnamon.org.uk

Good luck with everything  :hug:

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2008, 15:18:18 PM »
Have you tried contacting your local CP for advice? - they might have some ideas or someone that could foster.

Also, might be an idea to take queen out of the thread. Before I read the text, I assumed Veronica was a breeding cat.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 09:12:38 AM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2008, 15:10:11 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs, RockChick76.  I've altered the thread title for you.
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
Re: URGENT home (pref foster needed for loving queen.
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2008, 15:04:31 PM »
Great, now to get that into the title you need to go to your first post and change the title to include it (hit the edit post button). Something like 'Urgent foster home, south wales' should cover it nicely. THen the right people will take a peek

Offline RockChick76

• Kitten
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2008, 15:01:39 PM »
Am in South Wales no far from Newport

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 14:34:54 PM »
Where are you Rockchick? You might like to put that in the title of the thread. Can't help here as am leaving the country in a few more weeks, but others may have useful suggestions if they know where you are in the country ...

Offline RockChick76

• Kitten
I don't know if anyone can help.  I posted this on catchat also but getting desperate so thought I'd try here too.  Thanks in advance.  It's completely and utterly breaking my heart to do this but my mother died very suddenly and I rescued the cat from he house and tried having here with me as she was always my cat even though she lived with my mum but I have OCD among other things and could not cope with her. The whole situation has been stressing me out so much I thought I'd end up in hospital to be honest. My neighbour has been looking after her for me until (as was the original plan) I get a bigger place and will take her with me as I currently live in a studio flat and am thinking in a bigger place I wouldn't freak me out so much in. However it has been a while now 6 months actually and still haven't found a flat partly because sometimes I wasn't well enough to look for any and partly because a couple have fallen through. I am wrestling with circumstances and wondering if I could give her up as logically it seems like the wisest move but think it would break my heart as she is getting on now and I have had her her whole life. She is pretty healthy, had a problem with a head tilt once but vet said she is fine and it's nothing serous just a strange quirk. She is very loving and pretty and settles easily. If anyone could possibly offer my darling girl a foster home until I can get back on my feet with a view to becoming permanent if things don't work out I would be eternally grateful. I know it’s asking a lot but I have lost so any people in my life that I have loved and she is all I have left and so to give her up well...I can't even think of it and family and friends won't help me. My neighbour, although currently taking care of her, is a very funny chap and causes me stress by trying to pressure me into finding her somewhere but I can't get through to him I've tried. He originally gave me until me until Xmas day to sort it out but after I had a chat with him about how tricky this sort of thing and I think he's going o be a little more lenient. Thanks so much. She is neutered and litter trained. Her name is Veronica and she is tabby and white.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 08:35:00 AM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat