Author Topic: 2 Female torties need a home - Kirkby Cats Home (HOMED)  (Read 3508 times)

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
Re: 2 Female torties need a home - Kirkby Cats Home (HOMED)
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2009, 20:25:56 PM »
Great news

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: 2 Female torties need a home - Kirkby Cats Home
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2009, 15:29:09 PM »
Great news - they are gorgeous  :Luv2:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2009, 15:21:44 PM »
This thread can be closed now as Misty and Sorrel have today gone to a fantastic home, as indoor  cats  altho they will be allowed access to outside via a purpose built cat run on the conservatory. :hug:
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 23:33:18 PM »
The photos dont do them any justice, they are a lot prettier in reality :Luv: :Luv:

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 23:31:02 PM »
They are beautiful hunnie  :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 23:29:45 PM »
These 2 little ladies are only a year old and like so many more once the kitten stage and novelty wore off the were given away,they  are  so loving and desperately want to be loved, both are spayed and vaccinated.Sorrel is the bright tortie and is a bit timid till she knows you and relies on Misty for support :Luv:Misty on the other hand is very inquisitive and loves to have a wander down the pens and look at all the other inmates,                                         Both these ladies are spayed and vaccinated ,flead and wormed all they need now is that special someone to love
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 08:21:13 AM by bonnielass »

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
2 Female torties need a home - Kirkby Cats Home (HOMED)
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 22:30:31 PM »
I have been given permission by Tan to post these on behalf of Kirkby Cats Home.         

Misty and Sorrel, 2 beautiful torties must go together, these 2 ladies are so beautiful and loving and desperately need a home.

If anyone can help give these a lifelong home either contact me or Phil Clarke 01623 756592
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 20:25:42 PM by MrsR »

Link to CatChat