Author Topic: Experienced & Compassionate Animal Communicator - Lessons!!!  (Read 1379 times)

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Wizzles
Re: Experienced & Compassionate Animal Communicator - Lessons!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2007, 18:21:21 PM »
Sorry just noticed the website!

This is brilliant, a lady I work with would love this too, she recently had a distant reading from a nearby animal communicator, I wiill pass the info on to her ;D
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 18:22:24 PM by Cheesecat »
Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Kitty Von Bizmark (Wizzles) ^Lucas^(??/97 - 21/11/07)
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Wizzles
Re: Experienced & Compassionate Animal Communicator - Lessons!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2007, 18:20:03 PM »
Wow, any idea how much a place is? ;D
Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Kitty Von Bizmark (Wizzles) ^Lucas^(??/97 - 21/11/07)
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
Experienced & Compassionate Animal Communicator - Lessons!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 18:16:55 PM »
CC towers sent this on to me to post on Purrs if anyone is interested...............

Dear Friend,

I am starting to teach Animal Communication one-day workshops this year and would like to invite you to consider coming to learn communicating with the animals yourself. This is an ability within you. We are born with this ability, it isn't a gift that only the minority can claim as their own. Come and learn methods to enable you to also telepathically communicate with every different species of animal and gain a deeper understanding of beloved friends.

Dates organised so far are:

Gloucestershire - April 15th, 2007

Yorkshire - June 10th, 2007

Devon - July 15th, 2007

More dates will be added for the remaining half of this year along with a couple of London dates. Please drop me a line if you are interested in learning more or would like your name added to the waiting list for your area. You may even like to co-ordinate a workshop yourself and earn a FREE place?

For further information about the workshop, venues and how to book a place please visit the Workshops & Schedule sections of www.animalthoughts.com http://www.animalthoughts.com

with much love to you and your animal companions,

Pea x

Pea Horsley
Experienced & Compassionate Animal Communicator

Link to CatChat