Author Topic: MEET BABY! - More Pics!  (Read 7288 times)

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
Re: MEET BABY!
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2008, 00:10:04 AM »
I guessed that  you are like me - i only wanted to have the 2 originally - Sophie and Smartie !
Now i have 5 !! :rofl:

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2008, 00:04:34 AM »
I had a feeling when i saw this first posted and Gill offered a foster home - that the foster home would be permanent  :rofl:

the minute i picked him up and brought him home  -i knew he wouldn''t go to any rescue !!! :rofl:  6 and a half years later and he is the Boss of us all  :rofl:

Hehe  :evillaugh: what are we like eh?

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2008, 00:02:28 AM »
It was lovely to meet Gillian and all her cats and for those of you who don't know her she really is CAT MAD.

LOL! Nice to meet the 'mad dog lady' too  :evillaugh:

It was lovely when Baby finally ventured over to me and plonked herself down on my legs - I was then stuck in that position (with my back against the radiator - phew....!) for some while cos I didnt have the heart to move her  :)

She doesnt look very Persian, but she does look beautifull :Luv: Aww i love happy endings :)

Thanks Pav  :thanks:

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2008, 00:02:05 AM »
I had a feeling when i saw this first posted and Gill offered a foster home - that the foster home would be permanent  :rofl:
A bit like me when i took Winston as his owners didn''t want him and on the way to pick him up thought -well , i can take him to a persian rescue at least he will be safe - the minute i picked him up and brought him home  -i knew he wouldn''t go to any rescue !!! :rofl:  6 and a half years later and he is the Boss of us all  :rofl:
So glad this one has got one of the best homes possible now :Luv2:

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2008, 23:55:11 PM »
She doesnt look very Persian, but she does look beautifull :Luv: Aww i love happy endings :)

Offline dog lady

• Kitten
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2008, 23:49:32 PM »
yes its official Baby has a new home.
I'm quite sure she will fit in very nicely with Gillian and all her furry family.
It was lovely to meet Gillian and all her cats and for those of you who don't know her she really is CAT MAD.
It wa also nice to meet someone as mad as myself because I have 10 dogs soon to be 11.
Here's wishing her all the very best and I hope Baby settles in very quickly.
love Kim x

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2008, 23:35:06 PM »
I know, she doesnt look very Persian-like in that photo does she? I will get a better photo sooooon!

Madam Gwynnie is going to get a right strop on I'm sure  :evillaugh:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2008, 23:25:44 PM »
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

You have a version of Franta  there  :rofl: :rofl:  Looks like Baby has trimmed her coat just like Franta,,,,,,,,,she is gonna be so gorgeous and wonder what Miss Gwynnie will think  ;D

She has a home, yessssssssssssssssssss and thats just so great  ;D

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
MEET BABY! - More Pics!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2008, 23:20:13 PM »
Kim brought Baby from Hampshire this afternoon - this is how she came to be here http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,20278.0.html

You'll notice in the original thread I said something like I was full but could perhaps foster her......yes well.....Baby is here to stay  :innocent:

She was quite confident when Kim opened the cat basket, exploring the room, enjoying being stroked and purring. Then we left her to get used to her room and went and had a cup of tea, the next time we went back into the room she'd managed to wedge herself between the wardrobe and the wall and wasnt coming out for nobody!

I put some food down for her, and about an hour ago, checked on her again - she'd eaten most of the food and was ready to face the world - well me anyway! I sat on the floor and about five minutes after I took that pic (not one of my better pics  :evillaugh: ) she'd made herself comfortable on my legs, obviously decided I could be trusted  :) Now all she's got to do is 'meet the family' LOL! ......but not just yet  I don't think ;)

« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 13:13:18 PM by Gillian (Ambercat) »

Link to CatChat