Author Topic: 3 Persians looking for homes - NE England - Now all Rehomed!!!  (Read 12591 times)

Offline Topsy Turvey

• Hero Cat
3 Persians looking for homes - NE England - Now all Rehomed!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 20:48:15 PM »
Hi guys

My Auntie has just contacted me with regard to her neighbour who is looking to rehome her three persian cats as she is finding it too much to look after them (she is in her 60's).  She wanted to know if I knew of anyone who would be interested in rehoming them or she was going to advertise them in the local paper/free ad's as free to a good home.   I have disuaded her from doing this as I am (like all of you) concerned about the kind calls that this might encourage.

All three of them are eight years old and speyed/neutered and microchipped.  There are two boys (a Blue called Scruffy and a Smoke called Smokey) and a girl (a Tortie called Fluffy).  I have been to see the cats and they all have a lovely nature and were very friendly to us whilst we were there.

I have agreed to foster them until they are found good homes and am in contact with a Persian Rescue in my area who is helping me.

Any help in finding these lovely cats really good forever homes would be much appreciated.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 14:08:17 PM by Topsy Turvey »

Link to CatChat