Author Topic: An embarrassed Gemini... but a nice thing!  (Read 2220 times)

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
Re: An embarrassed Gemini... but a nice thing!
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2007, 14:16:28 PM »
Gemini darling...so nice to see you!

Mum was reading out the CC diary to me yesterday and we ran accross the fact that Pickford is stealing your lap....now that is just bang out of order I say.

As one lady to another and of course in repayment of your sage advice about how to look after my mum when she was ill....I do think you need to make sure that you get Pickford on Purrs as sooooooon as possible, sooner rather than later I say, otherwise you will never have a slot where you will get the lap!  Sneaky huh?  Just get Pickford to come and post on here once a day and you never know.....you may get to the lap before he has a chance...

No accounting for taste though...he's a boy...ew!

Its good to see you here and don't you be a stranger!

Hugs, from Lexy Cat. xxx

Offline Iluvcritters

• Adult Cat
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2007, 23:26:01 PM »
HI I am donna owned proudly by the Incredible Four and part time mum to my big girl Freesia

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2007, 00:53:20 AM »
Nice to see you Gemini.....................ummmmmmmm it is Gemini isnt it........I mean we havent seen you for so long, I am not sure. Couldnt be Pickford could it, I mean one tabby is much like another one   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2007, 15:31:20 PM »
 :hi: Gemini Great to hear from ya. Coo you all have been busy at CC towers. Well done.  ;D
By the way congrats on your exceptional clean out tray.  Must of been a bit embarrassing for Pickers the other day!! ;D ;D

Great  portraits too.   :wow:

Will look forward to hearing from the Col and Pickers. Mind you the Col better be careful when he decides to pop in and see us cause he might loose his new comfy places, ok well the third comfy place doesn't look very comfy at all, must be the Col's stiff upper bumpty!   :evillaugh:
Love to all over at CC towers

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2007, 14:50:35 PM »
ooooh cool.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Gemini

• Adult Cat
    • Cat Chat, the Cat Rescue Resource
An embarrassed Gemini... but a nice thing!
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 14:23:32 PM »
Hello from an embarrassed Gemini (and hi, hello from her thoroughly ashamed human staff too!)

Embarrassed and ashamed because we haven't had time to visit here for soooooo loooong!!!  Really sorry we've not been posting, it's just been so hectic on CC, what with developing the new Top Cats section, launching the new format CC Shop and for the first time - taking on real, proper volunteers! (I know, it sounds almost, umm... professional!).  Still stacks of mogs getting homed too - so many lovely success stories!

I hope everyone is doing well, nice to see this forum thriving - I think we're all getting forum withdrawal symptoms here...

But anyway, the reason for popping in here is to post a photo that we've been sent today from the winners of the Cat Portrait prize in the CC Christmas Raffle.  The prize was an A3 portrait of your cat on canvas, but the winners have two cats, and they wanted one for both, so Bartlett Arts let them have the second one half price - nice eh? Anyhow, they sent us this piccy of their portraits - cool eh?

I've put a note on Colonel Beau's rosta that he is to pop in here himself soon, and also for him to issue orders to Pickford to do the same - I shall go back to swiping them round the ears if they don't!

Love and furry cyber-headbutts
from Gemini
xxxxxxxx

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Her Tabby Gorgeousness"

Link to CatChat