Author Topic: Suspended sentence for cat killer !!!!!  (Read 3209 times)

Offline maz

• Adult Cat
Re: Suspended sentence for cat killer !!!!!
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2007, 23:05:34 PM »
 >:( Oh my god!!!  I have just read this from the link. It's disgusting. Poor little Paws, what did he do to deserve that? absolutely NOTHING!!!! People like her deserve to be treat with the contempt she deserves in my opinion. I wouldn't p*** on her if she was on fire! Suspended sentence............. I'd suspend, her just like Mark said! That poor little cat must have gone through hell,what was she thinking!!! :Crazy:

It makes me so mad, animal cruelty is abhorrent and must be stopped!!! :mad2: :grr:

RIP now Paws, you're safe now, be happy and play hard darl.

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2007, 19:19:06 PM »
I have just read the story again in the Metro and coldnt believe this comment:

"RSPCA inspector Kevin Patron said: 'This is the worst act of delibrate curelty I have ever seen.  This sentence sends a strong signal to the public that animal cruelty will not be tolerated'"  

Unbelievable!  And that an RSPCA inspector thinks this type of punishment is sufficient is ludicrous. 

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2007, 19:12:45 PM »
Giving her the cat of nine tails (no pun) would have sent a stronger message. I remember laughing when I was a kid when old people used to say "they should bring back the birch" I really believe that something like that is needed to knock some sense into "people" like that. I just hope she has some cat-loving Hells angels for neighbours who will give her a sound beating! :mad2:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2007, 18:38:38 PM »
I have just read the story again in the Metro and coldnt believe this comment:

"RSPCA inspector Kevin Patron said: 'This is the worst act of delibrate curelty I have ever seen.  This sentence sends a strong signal to the public that animal cruelty will not be tolerated'"   

No sending the bint to prison would have sent a much stronger messsage!!!!!
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2007, 15:30:10 PM »
I just wish she had got even a short sentence - things like this get around in prisons and they are dealt with by the "decent" criminals with the guards turning a blind eye (my ex was a PO)

I there is any justice, she will get what's coming to her. (there isn't any justice in courts it seems)

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Roz

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2007, 12:29:11 PM »
When I heard this on the news yesterday I couldn't stop thinking about it.  That poor little love must have suffered dreadfully. It is not the first time this evil act has been carried out on a cat.  Sadly, animals are defenceless against such cruelty.  Humans who are full of hate will inflict such wickedness upon innocent, helpless creatures because they can...

I can only hope that this tragic little cat is now enjoying a wonderful life beyond where he will know only love and happiness.

I remember some years ago when those evil bast**ds at Huntingdon Life Sciences were tried at Peterborough Crown Court for inflicting unbelievable cruelty on the animals in their care (as if the poor little babes hadn't drawn the short straw in life anyway...but to have even more evil thrown their way....!!!) there were loads of people waiting outside the courts at Peterborough to jeer and, if possible, take a swipe at them.....so hopefully this rotten, malevolent excuse for a human being will get her come uppance one day after all.  We can but hope.........

R.I.P. Paws darling...only joy and happiness for you from now on....and you will be able to hear again now too. God bless.

Lots of love

Roz
You may think that what you do is insignificant, but it's important that you do it.  (Gandhi)

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2007, 12:12:43 PM »
perhaps one day, she'll know what it is to feel real fear and real pain, and it will last a long long time. 

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2007, 11:21:08 AM »

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2007, 23:20:48 PM »
too upset to comment  :'(

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2007, 23:17:03 PM »
If someone hasn't learned how to behave at the age of 42, they never will. I hope she gets run over by a bus!

Offline ddraigmor

• Adult Cat
  • Minstrel - Crossed the bridge 6.12. 2006.
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2007, 22:13:17 PM »
I started this when I saw it ion my local (where I was born) BBC website. I think I predicted that, with a good solicitor, she'd get off lightly.

What can I say? The comments are all exact on here so far and I too am ashamed to be a same part of the species as she is. No doubt she'll be laughing all the way - whilst that poor cat suffered an agony that must have been indescribable.

I thought that woring with the medically certified insane gave me some insight - how wrong can you be?

Play hard Paws, mate. You'll not be forgoten by those of us who care.

Jonty
'People who hate cats will come back as mice'
'I'm as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room ful of rocking chairs......'

Offline Baggy

• Hero Cat
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2007, 18:44:44 PM »
She even confessed that she intended to hurt the cat - and still got away with it.
It's disgusting.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2007, 16:00:27 PM »
She is the kind of pikey that needs euthanising!

An eye for an eye - everytime!

Offline Duncan and Findlay

• Adult Cat
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2007, 15:44:35 PM »
What an evil, evil witch she is.

I can't begin to imagine the suffering that cat went through, especially with it being deaf to compound it all...

Utterly appalling.
You don't choose a cat, the cat chooses you.

Offline carl (billy and baggys dad)

• Distinguished Cat
  • King Bilbo & Mr Baggins' dad and loyal servant
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2007, 15:31:04 PM »
The filthy bint doesn't deserve to draw breath. Makes me ashamed to be the same species.
From out of nowhere you came strong as stone
And now I'll never have to be alone
What it is I know
You have always been my safe home

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2007, 15:09:44 PM »
I'd give her a suspended sentence - suspended from a rope round her neck - evil b******ds like that don't deserve to be here.

It said on the BBC report that she has received hate mail - does anyone have her address as I would like to send her something!!!!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 15:12:20 PM by Mark »

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2007, 14:21:57 PM »
B***h :censored:

Couldn't have put it better myself.

fuzziesdad

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2007, 14:17:03 PM »
B***h :censored:

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 12:14:37 PM »
I just don't know whether I feel incandescent rage or utter despair the most.  Poor, poor little Paws.
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 12:14:15 PM »
Disgusting...!

When will this government take a stand against cruelty to animals..those who cannot speak for themselves in our godforsaken language to tell us what they really feel.  Why a cat's cruel death should mean less than a human one is beyond me.

I bet if it had been his child the  :censored: had put in the machine it would have made world headlines and she would have got life...

What happened to all creatures being made equal.  Makes me  :sick:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Suspended sentence for cat killer !!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 12:10:06 PM »
Update on the story originally posted by Jonty.  (original thread http://www.chaptanservices.com/purrs/index.php?topic=1403.0 )

A woman evil monster who killed her boyfriend's cat by putting it in a washing machine has received a four-month suspended jail sentence .......  >:( >:( >:(

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/6331411.stm
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 12:11:22 PM by Sam (Fussy_Furball) »

Link to CatChat