Author Topic: one less for free  (Read 947 times)

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
Re: one less for free
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 19:27:27 PM »
she wont be going anywhere until shes had her jabs and then she will only go out on a harness until she is spayed, they are fully aware of the need for spaying , and as shes only a few doors up from me i can keep an eye on her
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: one less for free
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 19:17:00 PM »
Well done - but a lucky one this time  :hug:

I'm sure you will be around to ensure the little one is kept in until she is "done"?  :shify:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
one less for free
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 18:36:14 PM »
ive been getting very concerned about the no of cats going free on these free sites >:( well over the weekend i took a beautiful little kitten from one as they were getting desperate to be rid, the intention being to save her from goodness knows what fate,i only had her for a day , when my neighbour saw her and instantly fell in love,she is now safely in her new home, they went out and bought her a basket /toys / kitty food and all the things needed with a new kitten, shes going to the vets tomorrow to be checked over and registered, they are also going to have her microchipped and spayed as soon as she is old enough (shes onyl 10wks )im feeling so pleased with myself.
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Link to CatChat