Author Topic: Elvis is a nosey butter  (Read 971 times)

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
Elvis is a nosey butter
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 20:48:05 PM »
Elvis is one of our younger cats who we think has some sort of minor brain damage but she is totally sweetie and fine but just not a full ticket so this kind of makes her so extra extra sweet, cute and funny.    She is Fibi from Friends at times whe she bundles in and around and the cutest thing happened this evening.....................

If ever hubby or I go outside our front door she is usually bounding behind us not to miss anything, well hubby popped out for a bottle of wine and she followed him out and sat outside waiting to see if he came back  - (she does this and waits for 10 or so minutes before comign back inside), hubby arrived back and the neighbours had visitors either just arriving or leaving, Elvis heard hubbys car went out side - did her usual greeting to him and then as he walked in and shut the door behind him he said he saw Elvis walk over to our neighbours and their visitors who were outside and sat down right inbetween them all and looked up being a nosey butter  :evillaugh: :rofl:   Good thing it was to our nicer neighbours.

I know this isn't hilarious to anyone else but if you knew Elvis you'd understand why I am still giggling about it 3 hours later.  :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 20:48:23 PM by MrsR »

Link to CatChat