Author Topic: Another home  (Read 1092 times)

Offline Angeladeedah

• Senior Cat
Re: Another home
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2008, 16:42:40 PM »
Aw, that is brilliant news!  Mibi he was just in a wee huff with you before for something.  Hopefully he's over it now!   :Luv:

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2008, 15:19:40 PM »
Awwwwww great news :Luv:

Offline littlekitty

• Adult Cat
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2008, 15:18:59 PM »
Last night Buddy came on the bed for a cuddle and stayed there for a while, I got woke up at 6am by Mary lying on my pillow and to my surprise Buddy was also lying beside me. I was so pleased with him we had extra cuddles, then gave them brekkie. Thank goodness he is getting back to normal He's been in most of today and running around like a banshee. :rofl:
Share your love, give a rescue cat a home.

xLYNNx

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2008, 09:40:24 AM »
If you have suspicions about someone taking his collar off, try putting a paper collar on him with a note to them. I suggest you indicate he has a very expensive and chronic condition that requires considerable future management 

My thoughts and just what I was going to post until I saw yours.
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 08:52:43 AM »
Cats often have more than one home. There was an article I spotted yesterday where a cat has thrown an entire street into mourning due to his recent demise. If you have suspicions about someone taking his collar off, try putting a paper collar on him with a note to them. I suggest you indicate he has a very expensive and chronic condition that requires considerable future management  :evillaugh:

When he comes in for his evening meal, shut him in for a few days and give him a chance to re-establish his connection to your home. Obviously if he shows signs of distress, you should ask yourself which is more important, but personally I would give it a go.

Offline littlekitty

• Adult Cat
Another home
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 08:38:21 AM »
Thinking maybe Buddy has now found somewhere else to live as I've hardly seen him this past few days. He hasn't had much to eat here either, just sleeps then goes out all day/night. He came in last night at 8.45 had some food then went out and hasn't been back since. He usually comes in during the night but not for the last few nights. He used to be so close to me but now I feel that our friendship is slipping away. He doesn't want me to cuddle him anymore and when I try to get close to him he runs away. He hasn't played with Mary for ages and has been abit negative over the past few weeks. I really don't want to lose him but I feel that he doesn't want to be here anymore. Everytime I put a name tag on his collar he seems to lose the collar, he hasn't got a tag on his collar at the moment, after losing the last one, but am going to get one then see if his collar disappears, maybe someone is taking them off him and trying to claim him as their own, but they can't say he is theirs as he is chipped. I feel so sad that he is being like this, I hope he realises that his home is here.
Share your love, give a rescue cat a home.

xLYNNx

Link to CatChat