Author Topic: Essex members please read  (Read 10258 times)

Offline Kenzi

• Adult Cat
Re: Essex members please read
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 20:48:26 PM »
Just want to add that this is also going on in Barking essex (about a 10 min walk from me), not only have cats been slaughtered but it has also been reported in last weeks local paper that anti freeze is now being given to cats.

A cat is a free spirit who will come to you for affection, but only on her terms. The quicker a devoted owner understands this the faster harmony will resume.

Offline Marcia

• Distinguished Cat
  • R.I.P Jasmine 12/12/06 - 23/12/07
    • Pheonix-Gerbils
Re: Essex members please read
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 14:49:28 PM »
im not from Essex but this is terrible, how could anyone do something like this?  :censored:

Myspace Glitter Graphics

Loving mum to Holly, Tilly, Molly and Taco

Offline Amanda

• Adult Cat
Essex members please read
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 06:36:20 AM »
If you are in the Basildon/Laindon/Billericay area.

Three cats have now been found slaughtered in the Laindon area - two were decapitated and one was found on a doorstep with it's throat slashed. :censored:

I have heard through the Council that two more cats have been injured in the Billericay area - possibly by the same individual.

Be very careful with your cats if you live in these areas and be aware that this individual is out there.

Obviously if you know anything then Basildon Police would be pleased to receive information - especially as individuals like this can go on to murder people.
"Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it"
Ferris Bueller

Link to CatChat