Author Topic: Two Bengal brothers need loving new home - West London  (Read 9504 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Two Bengal brothers need loving new home
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2008, 01:57:23 AM »
What area are these 2 in JS please.

Can you add it into the title?

Offline likabu

• Adult Cat
Re: Two Bengal brothers need loving new home
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2008, 00:29:32 AM »
What handsome cats - I am sure they will find a new loving home quite quickly.

Lisa

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Two Bengals needing loving new home
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 23:12:42 PM »
More pictures.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Two Bengal brothers need loving new home - West London
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 23:11:10 PM »
Crossposted with owners permission:

"Wellington and Nelson are two Bengal brothers that need a new home due to the fact that I can no longer give them the full attention and home that they really need. They are 6 years old and in good health. They currently have the run on my house and a small cat run outside. They are not used to having too much freedom, and whilst it would not be impossible to let them run free, Nelson in particular is not street wise enough to be allowed to roam the city streets. They really need a home where they would get an enormous amount of attention as, true to their breed, they are extremely sociable animals and love human company. They would need to be the only animals in the house, and are not too keen on toddlers.

They are very affectionate cats and really need a lot of attention which, now being on my own and having a full time job, I am no longer able to give them. I don't want any money for them but it is essential that they go to the right home.

I have travelling boxes for them both, food bowls, litter tray, cat litter, and a huge array of toys, but to be quite honest they are happier playing with each other and their owner.

Both use a litter tray, although Nelson prefers to use the great outdoors.

If you think you could give these beautiful cats the home they deserve please contact me for more information. Any successful new owner would have to collect them from west london.

Please feel free to ask me any questions, and I look forward to hearing from you."

Email address and phone numbers removed in accordance with Purrs guidelines. If anyone can offer these two a home, I can PM them details.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 09:50:37 AM by JackSpratt »

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Link to CatChat