Author Topic: Oh how the worm turned..........at two frickin am!!!!!!!!!  (Read 988 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Oh how the worm turned..........at two frickin am!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2008, 22:47:56 PM »
with mine its the swish of his tail across my eyes..........noooooooooooo not my eyes, talk to myself cos he has an out of control tail...................and the very long whiskers he has and boy do they tickle  ;D

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 22:44:48 PM »
He's always slept on my head and Chilli used to do it when she was a kitten, it's the claws out kneading that is a new development, all while purring like a freight train right in my ear hole. oh and I got a soggy nose right in my ear last night too.

Aren't babies lovely.  :tired:

I'm feeling a bit guilty actually, I have been trying to keep Dave awake tonight so he'll sleep better. Poor love is close to dropping now, I've just about caved and let him sleep now.  :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 22:49:25 PM by 925dancer »

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 22:40:37 PM »
I have one who will only sleep on my head or snuggled up to me in bed, he pogos around off and on everynight, gets his claws tangled in my hair and has now taken to giving me kisses and head butts/rubs. If I move my head he moves in and takes over the pillow...........you get used to it  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
Oh how the worm turned..........at two frickin am!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 22:31:56 PM »
As much as i want Dave and Chilli to sort out their differences and come to some sort of arrangement, whether that's the tolerance we currently have or best friends, I'd rather they did it when I'm not trying to sleep! Middle of the night last night Dave finally decides he's brave enough to turn on Chilli instead of her chasing him. Great! Not so great is that this was 2 metres from my bed sometime in the wee small hours. For ages, and ages, and ages. In the end I had to get up and hold Dave till Chilli went for a pee and back to her perch in peace.

It was like he'd had an epiphany and that he was getting out all the attacks Chilli had made on him since he arrived in one fell swoop. I was a very unhappy Mummy  :-[

The to cap it all, I was just dozing back off after the marathon madness when Dave decides this is the perfect time to show his new trick. Lying on the pillow behind my head, kneading my neck and head with claws out. Wouldn't give up either, I think I moved him about 10 times before he gave up!

Rant over, I'm a bit under the weather as it is and am well and truly knackered today after last nights shenanigans.

Who wants to adopt two cats  :naughty:

Link to CatChat