Author Topic: 2 adult house cats needing a good home cleveland stockton (Uknown outcome)  (Read 3181 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
I'm moving this thread to sorted section now but if anyone has any updates or news please can you contact me  :thanks:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
Any update?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 11:41:49 AM by Janeyk »

Offline chiken tikka

• Kitten
Re: 2 adult house cats needing a good home cleveland stockton photos incl
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008, 21:17:11 PM »
thank you and yeah they are still looking for a good home

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
Re: 2 adult house cats needing a good home cleveland stockton photos incl
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 19:32:17 PM »
These guys arestill looking for a home.

Offline Canterbury_cats (Sharon)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Leo(Bridge babe 4/10) & Bella my darling Siamese
    • http://www.canterbury.cats.org.uk
Re: 2 adult house cats needing a good home for free
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2008, 12:34:23 PM »
Can we have a location in the subject title pls as it SOOO helps with looking at the posts...
Perhaps get your local CP to try and direct rehome. We are quite successful with that
Cannot save the world, but if everyone does something we can have a jolly good job trying too....

Canterbury & District Cats Protection
http://www.canterbury.cats.org.uk

Please use our VetUK link on the Home Page of our website.
We want your old used inkjets & mobile phones!

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2008, 12:23:53 PM »
it is a really bad time, also with people trying to save money where they might have got a pet before they are changing their minds or getting rid of ones they already have, hang on in there, we must have somebody in your area who might be able to help

Offline chiken tikka

• Kitten
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2008, 12:21:39 PM »
we have tried eveyone on the list around our local area and some that are not on the list we are on some waiting lists due to kitten season im told but we just want to find them a good home as its not really fair keeping them in one room all the time. they are so lovely and have so much too give

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2008, 12:14:44 PM »
Hi sorry you are in this position - not sure if you have already tried this but these are some rescues in your area

http://www.catchat.org/adoption/cleveland.html

people tend to advise not to advertise free to good home as they can sometimes end up in the hands of people who train fighting dogs and other nasty things like that

also don't forget anyone can see this so you might want to take your mobile number off and ask people to send you a personal message

Offline chiken tikka

• Kitten
2 adult house cats needing a good home cleveland stockton (Uknown outcome)
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 12:09:35 PM »
hello all

we are in the stockton area of cleveland and are willing to travel 50miles or so for the right home. my grandmother passed away some months ago and she has left behind some cats which we have been trying to keep but they just do not get on with our cat and dog. its not fair on them having to be kept in one room, im not too sure on the age but i would imagine that they are around or over 5years old but not older than 7. one is a male tabbie called ozzie who is so loving and has so much to give, the other is a female called pip who is black and white DSH she is a little nervous and generally keeps to herself and ozzie although she will sometimes come over for some strokes but mainly with my wife, seperating them isnt an opiton as they have been together all the time. they have been Neutered and are fully house trained.

if you can help please PM me or or post here
mark
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 11:41:23 AM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat