Author Topic: Hello everyone!  (Read 2218 times)

Offline Stuart

• Honorary Cat
  • Hamish, Misty, Olivia & Robbie
  • Slave to: none :'(
Re: Hello everyone!
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2008, 11:35:44 AM »
Hiya Simone and  :welcome: to Purrs, your furbabies are sooooo  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:
I use the compressed sawdust pellets for litter and they're great, cheap, eco friendly too
although can be a little messy at times if you dont keep on top of it  :evillaugh:

look forward to more pics and hearing about thier escapades  :Luv: :Luv:

Dad to Bridge babes Hamish, Misty, Olivia and Robbie :'(

Offline Hannikat

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2008, 10:47:29 AM »
My friend has a ginger kitten called Bumble (short for bumblebee) but I guess that names more of a boys name!

Offline Simone

• Adult Cat
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2008, 10:03:44 AM »
I know :( but at least they got a good home now :)

They have grown loads already! So cute they are. And the problem with the tray is fixed, he didnt like the litter i was using (Recycled paper pellets, i had loads left from when i had my rats) Got some of the clay litter though other day and they use it all time now, had no accidents in 2 days  ;D

I have some more pics, will post them soon as ive got them on my laptop :)

Simone x
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 10:09:59 AM by Simone »

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2008, 16:58:36 PM »
 :Luv:  skiba and shimoo?

Another thing you can try if they like clean trays is clumping litter, this makes it much easier to get the lumps out so it smells clean to them  ;)

Lucky they have landed on their paws with a sensible person  ;D Its sad how people lie just to get rid  :(

Offline kingbimbobs

• Adult Cat
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2008, 14:55:00 PM »
i had a little ginger gurl like that when i was about 16. she was so cute! her name was daisy, RIP. she died quite recently of very old age.

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2008, 11:16:00 AM »
 :welcome: to Purrs and we look forward to hearing more about these two scamps!
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Topsy Turvey

• Hero Cat
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2008, 10:55:25 AM »
Beautiful little tinkers!   :)

Offline em1209

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2008, 09:29:41 AM »
Hi Simone and  :welcome: to Purrs

Your furbabies are so cute  :Luv2:

Offline Simone

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008, 22:46:11 PM »
Hi!

Oh of course.. I never thought of that..  :doh: i will get another tray for him tomorrow. Thanks! x

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 22:43:22 PM »
Hi Simone and  :welcome: to Purrs,

Your babies are gorgeous  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

How many litter trays do you have ... if you only have 1 I would suggest getting another 1 ... then at least Skiba will always have a clean tray ;)

Looking forward to hearing all about the chaos these little sweeties will cause  :rofl:

Sam, Foxy, Zephyr and Rossi xxx
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Simone

• Adult Cat
Hello everyone!
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 22:34:39 PM »
Hey everyone, thought id come introduce us. Im Simone, and have just become mummy to 2 beautiful babies  :) A long haired Ginger girly and Black and White Boy.

When i first brought them home i had been told i had a ginger tom and a black and white female.. after our first trip to the vets turns out its the other way round! lol aswel a couple other not very nice surprises.. they were full of fleas (pulled back the fur and you could see them all running around!) and although i was told they were 8 weeks old, my vets says they are more like 5-6 weeks and under weight :( so they were given a dose of stronghold, the injections have been put off until they are a little older as they are so tiny, poor little things.

Ive had them 4 days now, and they have really come out of their shell, they love cuddles and run up to me when i come in the room every morning  :Luv: the ginger one (yet to be named lol) was really quite skinny but she is putting weight on nicely and Skiba the black and white one is playing loads now, he was a little shy at first. So im a very happy mummy :)

I havent had any problems upto now apart from Skiba being a little fussy with the cat tray, if its not totally clean, (meaning not even a tiny little bit wet) will not use the tray and goes behind my tv  :-: but im removing any soiled litter immediately now and it seems to be doing the trick! I also have to keep them away from my baby who is only 10 months old because he thinks pulling their ears is a fun game  :shocked: hehe

They are so gorgeous and i love them so much already!  :Luv: :Luv2:

I need a name for the little girl so any ideas are very welcome  :thanks:

Anyway here are couple of pictures :) (sorry they are so big   :-: lol)

« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 22:41:23 PM by Simone »

Link to CatChat