Author Topic: Murphy, Aberdeenshire (HOMED)  (Read 2381 times)

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
Re: Murphy, Aberdeenshire
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2009, 10:54:31 AM »
Great news

Offline Elaine

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2009, 10:50:03 AM »
My apologies for the late update.
Murphy has been rehomed and is extremely happy and much loved.

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2009, 19:40:31 PM »
Any update?

Offline Elaine

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2008, 09:42:48 AM »
Sorry I phrased it badly I meant 'you' in a general sense.  I should have said 'How could anyone not want him anymore'.  I was questionning how people could have a pet and then suddenly decide they don't suit.  I know it happens ... just never fails to amaze me.

I thought that might be what you meant and agree completely.  Fingers crossed for finding him a new and very loving home.

Offline Max

• Adult Cat
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2008, 20:47:15 PM »
Sorry I phrased it badly I meant 'you' in a general sense.  I should have said 'How could anyone not want him anymore'.  I was questionning how people could have a pet and then suddenly decide they don't suit.  I know it happens ... just never fails to amaze me.

Offline Elaine

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2008, 20:10:32 PM »
He is lovely ... how could you not want him anymore?  I wish I didn't have to work!

He's not my cat, not sure if you were questioning why I didnt want him any more or why his owners didnt want him...or if it was just a despaiting coment.
Personally I cannt understand why they wouldnt want him either but in all honesty he is better off away from the owners in my opinion.  He has been malnourished and at the moment it looks to be that his blindness is due to an infection which wasnt treated.  Dont quote me on that coz we dont know for certain.
He is in very good hands at the moment but the lady who has him cannt keep him as she has 4 cats and 3 dogs already, but she is happy to hang onto him until the perfect home comes up.

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2008, 18:16:54 PM »
He is lovely ... how could you not want him anymore?  I wish I didn't have to work!

He isnt Elaines cat  ;)

Offline caledonia

• Hero Cat
  • RIP My beloved boys Bertie, Oscar & Edgar
  • Slave to: Nina & Rio
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2008, 17:34:42 PM »
Oh a Siamese - in Scotland too sigh!! Pity he doesn't like other cats - hope he gets snapped up soon. Not a lot of Siamese seem to come up this end of the country so hopefully someone is waiting!
Love from Rachael & fur babies Nina & Rio

RIP Bertie 23/12/2007
RIP Oscar 31/08/2011
RIP Edgar 09/11/2011

Always loved, never forgotten

Offline Max

• Adult Cat
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2008, 21:09:02 PM »

Offline Elaine

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2008, 08:33:53 AM »
Thankyou.  I hope so too.  I forgot to mention that he is around 10 yrs old, he has been blood tested and all was clear.  He has to have his eyes checked again and his blood pressure taken but other than that all he wants is some good food and alot of love.

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 22:55:56 PM »
Bless him, he's gorgeous  :Luv:  I do hope he finds his forever home soon.

Offline Elaine

• Distinguished Cat
Murphy, Aberdeenshire (HOMED)
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 17:43:28 PM »
Hi, my name is Murphy and I find myself in need of a good, caring and loving home.  I have'nt had a good time of late and was found in the middle of a busy street ion Aberdeenshire.  My owners were located and they dont want me anymore coz i didnt like the new cat.  My sight is impaired but that doesnt stop me from jumping onto your lap for a good cuddle.  I would prefer to be the only pet in the house hold and dopnt like to be left alone for long periods of time.  I am an indoor only cat and given a little kindness and patients, I am very sweet and loving.
If you think you can help me, please pm Elaine for more details.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 10:54:51 AM by MrsR »

Link to CatChat