Cat Rescue & Rehoming > Transport for Cat Rescue

Transport from Worcester to London

(1/2) > >>

Sam (Fussy_Furball):
Do you drive?  Maybe it's be cheaper to hire a car for the day than get the train ... or if you don't maybe you could persude a friend/colleague to drive if you offer them petrol money!  Just an idea.

Beccles:
Ah well, bit of a labour of love that but if you're sure she's the cat for you... good luck with it all!  :innocent:

chaotic_kittyuk:
Hiya, nope hope to bring her back on the 11th from gloucester to london. still looking for transport but by looks of it train might be best option, just bloomin expensive, straight before xmas.

cheers

Beccles:
Hi, Kitty

I'm sorry I couldn't help with this transport - I'm wondering if you've got your girl home now?

Let us know, eh   :)

Becca

chaotic_kittyuk:
Hi, i know that and i wouldn't dream of being put off by that, at the time of writing I couldn't and still can't think of the words to say what I mean. I also know it'll take a fair while for her and Slinki to get on also...I'm prepared to wait and give this l'il lady all the love, care n' attention she wants and the same for Slinks so he doesn't feel pushed out at all.
I've been looking for almost a year for a suitable rex to join us and If i had to return her which i have no intention of doing then it would be ok as we could get a lift back with my boyfriends folks when they visit in a few weeks, thats how i got up here in the first place on friday, it was so early that i stupidly left our cat carrier at home and am now trying to find a suitable alternative.

Please be assured that I have the full intention to give this cat a new n' happy loving forever home.

Besides if i gave up at the first obstacle i'd never have anything to show, i'm sure the travel home can be overcome.

Thanks for your concern! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version