Author Topic: Animal Petitions - Please check them daily  (Read 1061 times)

Offline Roz

• Distinguished Cat
Animal Petitions - Please check them daily
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 00:15:48 AM »
Hi everyone,

I'm popping this request on Gen Cat Chat because most people look in on this section at least once a day.

Just as many of us hit the 'free meals' button on a daily basis, could I also request that you scan the Petitions site frequently as well?   The reason for this is because I feel we stand a chance of making a real difference if we all sign the articles designed to put pressure on whichever group or government is being targetted.  This site has well over a thousand members now...so we should be able to exert some influence especially if we e-mail our friends as well.  I realise of course that there are not a thousand members using Purrs every day just as I am aware that if you subscribe to most of the organisations or sign the Petitions on a regular basis, you will receive regular news items and updates and will be invited to sign all the Petitions as and when..but there are always new people coming into the fold who may be unaware of these articles and we need...or rather the animals do....all the help we can to address these issues..... :thanks:

Thanks everyone.

Best wishes,

Roz
You may think that what you do is insignificant, but it's important that you do it.  (Gandhi)

Link to CatChat