Author Topic: Hellooooooo  (Read 2670 times)

Offline Beemumma

• Adult Cat
Re: Hellooooooo
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2008, 20:12:06 PM »
Thankyou all for the wondrous welcome, I'm just sorry I have no cat pics for you to ogle over, I have had the pleasure of being owned by cats in the past, but they unfortunately are now long gone.  My first encounter with the furry ones was my mums cat Mowglie, a spayed tortoiseshell who liked to give you a little nip if you were being to noisy, she dissappeared one day, this was during the 1970's and there was a spate of catnapping going on and we think that's what happened to her as none of the local vets had treated her and she never came back.  Then there was Brandy a cream shorthaired boy who was never neutered so decided to take off one day never to return (we learnt a lesson the hard way there, gettem done)  After him came Blue a ginger and white short haired boy (done) who was victim of an RTA. Then there was my lovely Paddy a long haired ginger tom (done) who again became a victim of traffic. My last two black and white shorthaired boys were indoor at night cats, had to be left at the ex's house as I had to move to NPA accommodation, it is a decision I sorely regret and it makes me sad even now and that was over 10 years ago :( and I later learned that his new g/f made him get rid of my lovely lumps and he didn't have the common decency to phone me up and let me know (tho would quite happily phone up and ask how good he was at  :censored:  !!!! weird) well that is my catalogue of mogs. 

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2008, 19:07:35 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs...... :)

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2008, 18:52:50 PM »
Welcome Beemumma I'm new too! I just give my husband that look too(doe eyes) and so far I've ended up with 5 cats a Lurcher and 3 foster kittens!! :welcome:

Well done!!

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2008, 18:52:00 PM »
Welcome Beemumma. Well done on getting the thought in your head if nothing else at the mo.

Doe eyes, sexy underwear and a few "promise" cheques for the future... Sam.. they're all predictable. Bet Rob is going to bounce in here in a minute to tell us off!!  :evillaugh:

Offline woowoo

• Senior Cat
    • Four paws pet rescue Cumbria South
  • Slave to: Basil,Fred,Molly,Trevor,Pepe,Mabel, Odin(RIP) and the four dogs.
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2008, 18:45:17 PM »
Welcome Beemumma I'm new too! I just give my husband that look too(doe eyes) and so far I've ended up with 5 cats a Lurcher and 3 foster kittens!! :welcome:

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2008, 18:00:47 PM »
Doe eyes combined with sexy under wear and high heels and following a good meal and you can get them to agree to pretty much anything  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: (Not saying blokes are predictable or anything  :innocent:)
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Beemumma

• Adult Cat
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2008, 15:37:37 PM »
Ooohhh many more  :censored: uses  :heeee heeee:

Offline Hannikat

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2008, 15:10:43 PM »
ooooo I like it, not tried that approach. I knew I'd find some good advice here! Does it only work when requesting furballs or are there other uses  :innocent:

Offline Beemumma

• Adult Cat
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2008, 15:08:57 PM »
And there was me stucking up to the OH so he excepts the idea of one. If only I had your backbone!  :evillaugh:

No back bone lol just big doe eyes  :naughty:

Offline Hannikat

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2008, 15:05:51 PM »
And there was me stucking up to the OH so he excepts the idea of one. If only I had your backbone!  :evillaugh:

Offline Beemumma

• Adult Cat
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2008, 15:03:36 PM »
 :thanks: for the prompt reply, to be fair I have never asked the landlord if pets are allowed, I'm just one of the people who don't like to rock the boat and would rather be more settled in a permanent home before contemplating opening the doors to a flood of lovable cuties 'cos as always, there would be more than one  :evillaugh:, not that the husband knows this yet either  :evillaugh:.

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2008, 14:59:56 PM »
Hello and  :welcome: to Purrs,

Sorry to hear you aren't currently "owned" but "ownership" is not a requirement of membership here and you are more than welcome to ooooh and ahhhh at our furries until, as you say, the time is right to have one of your own.

I hope you have a good time on here ... we are a very friendly bunch.

All the best

Sam, Foxy, Zephyr and Rossi xxx
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 14:38:41 PM »
Heya and  :welcome: to Purrs  ;D

There's loads of us rented accommodation on here who have cats, so there are Landlord's out there who will allow them!

Won't your Landlord allow any animals?

Clare
x

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Beemumma

• Adult Cat
Hellooooooo
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 14:33:38 PM »
As a newbie to this site I thought I'd write and say hi!!!!  Unfortunately I am not a mog owner as I live in rented accommodation, so I am V V V jealous of all the peeps here who have their own loveballs of fluff.  One day the time WILL be right to be owned by a hairy monster or two or three or four.............. sorry getting carried away now.  Until then I will just have to content myself with being a voyeur of other peoples moggies.  Thanks for listening to a catless sad sap. x x x x x x  ;D

Link to CatChat