Author Topic: two gorgeous and friendly cats need loving foster home  (Read 2274 times)

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
Re: two gorgeous and friendly cats need loving foster home
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2009, 18:07:24 PM »
Any updates?

Offline loops

• Kitten
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2008, 20:39:16 PM »
thanks yvonne, fingers crossed somone can help

Online Yvonne

• Super Cat
  • Cleo
  • Slave to: Trevor, Clare, Spotty, Homer, Parrot, Cody, strays, Ginger Snaps and Jacob Black.
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2008, 20:36:11 PM »
Hello Louise and   :welcome:  to Purrs

Hope you can get your cats into a foster home, sorry that your parents changed their minds.

Good luck
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner? 
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline loops

• Kitten
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2008, 20:20:32 PM »
Sorry, i should have said i live in sandhurst, on the border of berkshire, surrey and hampshire

Offline LesleyW

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Many and varied
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 20:12:16 PM »
What area are you in Louise?
Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece (Leonardo da Vinci)

Offline loops

• Kitten
two gorgeous and friendly cats need loving foster home
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 19:36:45 PM »
hi, i have two lovely boys who are looking for a loving foster home for 6-9 months. i know this is not a common thing but i have been made redundant and have been offered work in australia. my parents were going to look after them for me, but have changed their minds. i am now in a real dilema as my house has been sold and really need to go but can't leave unless i know they are going to be looked after, loved and are happy. i don't want to rehome them as i will be coming back and they are my babies! i just wondered whether someone had the time and love for a 1 year old fluffy black and white boy called archie and  gorgeous 7 year old ginger boy called harry but maybe not the money or longterm plans to commit to rehoming at the moment? i will pay for all their food, flea treatments and vets bills whilst i am away. i could talk about how great they are for hours so if you think you could help or could offer some advice please let me know and i will tell you anything you could want to know about them!

thank you
louise

Link to CatChat