Author Topic: Marty - Black and White Stunner! - needing rural/farm home.  (Read 1945 times)

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
Re: Marty - Black and White Stunner! - needing rural/farm home.
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2009, 18:06:06 PM »
Any update?

Offline FreeToGoodHome Helper

• Adult Cat
    • Helping Free To Good Home pets find responsible homes. x
Re: Marty - Black and White Stunner! - needing rural/farm home.
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2008, 13:13:53 PM »
Marty is now in Rescue however they have asked me to put out some home appeals for him.

He needs a rural/farm home. He has proven to be more aggressive than first told/thought. He's very temperamental and will want fuss but only on his terms and definitely lets you know when he doesnt!! - I saw him yesterday and he's huge too!

He would not be suited to an indoor home or one with children, and they feel he will be quite difficult to place.

If anyone knows of anyone wanting a farm cat / rural cat or has the determination to try and home Marty, then please get in touch.

He is located in Retford, Nottinghamshire, and is with Babworth Animal Rescue Kennels (BARK)
Jodie x

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
Re: Marty - Black and White Stunner! South Yorkshire
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 14:42:28 PM »
Aw bless....I hope he gets his forever home soon and all the cuddles he deserves!  :Luv:

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 14:39:17 PM »
As the situation is getting desperate at home, Marty moves into a rescue placement tomorrow.

He is still looking for his forever home.
Jodie x

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 16:55:43 PM »
Good luck marty :luck:

• Adult Cat
Marty - Black and White Stunner! - needing rural/farm home.
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 14:34:12 PM »
Posted on behalf of owner, who is searching for a loving family for Marty.

Marty is a loving cat, but he has some problems with behaviour. Me and my partner have 3 cats and have just had a baby. Marty has reacted badly to the situation. He has always been a bit scratchy but now he has started scratching me and my partner as well as spraying the baby's things.

Having said that he is so affectionate and needs cuddles that we just cannot provide. He loves being with other cats and enjoys playing with them. He is 4 years old and black and white in colour.

If you could provide Marty with a loving home we would be extremely grateful. Marty would probably be best in a house with either no or older children and no dogs. He has no problem being left all day whilst we are out at work. He is chipped, neutered and fully vaccinated.

Can YOU give Marty the TLC he needs?

« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 13:08:35 PM by FreeToGoodHome Helper »
Jodie x

Link to CatChat