Author Topic: Sometimes I should not click the link.....  (Read 1027 times)

Offline koscha (Ruth M)

• Hero Cat
  • Meowmy to Kelirehenna, Rincewind & Zeratul
Re: Sometimes I should not click the link.....
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2008, 18:30:42 PM »
Funny, don't want to hear it do they?  ;)
Was just worried about the little brown tabby on there from Gosport.....advert says she's not completey litter trained at 8 weeks old! Yeah ok sometimes it takes a bit longer but not a good selling point, so whats gonna happen to this little lady?
They're just worming and de-fleaing her...NO vaccinations etc and still want £100!
Make my blood boil, poor little mite, she looks such a little sweetie as well....may approach her owner with some advice....

Offline Bryony84

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Amber and Chilli
Re: Sometimes I should not click the link.....
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 09:08:10 AM »
When OH and I first started looking for a kitten, before I found this site and the RSPCA centre, I signed up on pets4homes, but I really wasn't impressed by the way so many people were 'marketing' their poor pets. I never made any enquiries but every so often I get emails from people trying to sell their kittens. Each one of these I have sent an email back with various bits of advice about kittens, the importance of home checking and neutering but I have never got a single email back!

http://furrytripod.wordpress.com/ : Casper's tripod blog and sponsorship page

Offline koscha (Ruth M)

• Hero Cat
  • Meowmy to Kelirehenna, Rincewind & Zeratul
Sometimes I should not click the link.....
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 23:41:50 PM »
Just found the Pets 4 homes link on the Parcel pets site....clicked on it hoping to find no BSB's (haha)
GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! over 631 pages of BSB unscrupulous  :censored: ! People wanting £100 for a single kitten!  :shocked:
Arrgggghhhhh Not at all impressed....... They do have an advice box  but it's at the base of the page....no use down there!
Wondering if a stern email would make a difference? Has anyone else had run ins with this site?

Link to CatChat