Author Topic: New Lodger  (Read 17397 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: New Lodger
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2008, 12:27:31 PM »
Good luck Ron - I know they are in good hands now  :hug:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2008, 08:20:21 AM »
Good luck with this little family Ron
Please spay your cat

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2008, 17:32:30 PM »
Good luck, Ron.  She is obviously quite an intelligent little puss to seek you out  ;)

Hope you catch them all soon.
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 16:38:06 PM »
good luck catching them Ron!

Offline ronandcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
    • LostCatsBrighton
New Lodger
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 14:53:50 PM »
 Found a new lodger living behind our pen, she is a little black cat and has four little kittens, next door saw them one morning and thought it was one of my house cats, she has now moved the kittens about 9 houses down the road i had people phoning to say a little black cat was sliming over the fences with one kitten at a time, and she is now living in a big pile of car tyres, the gent who lives there lets me go in his garden to feed them i did trap Mum but thought it best to let her go again as she still had Milk and is still feeding,I think they are about five weeks old i am going to try and trap them all togeather in one big trap they are getting to know me Mum waits to be fed but the kittens wait till i walk away before coming out to eat and if i move they vanish back into the hide hole please wish me luck in catching them .

Link to CatChat