Author Topic: (HOMED) 3 cats sutton Colefield - rehomed i hope as she never came back to me...  (Read 2408 times)

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: 3 cats sutton Colefield - owner died - house cleared 23 rd May
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2008, 16:54:58 PM »
Bichon frise  ;)

Hope it all goes to plan  ;D

Offline Angiew

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2008, 15:01:28 PM »
I spoke to the lady this morning and she put it up on the Brichon (? dog breed) site and it seems as though someone has offered to take the three on plus another two ferals her auntie was feeding (didn't mention those to me!).

They are supposed to be fetching the 3 later today, (and trapping the ferals at a later date). She has promised to phone me up and confirm that they are now safe.

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 11:54:02 AM »
Any news on these 3 yet, times almost up.

Offline Angiew

• Honorary Cat
3 cats need to be homed or taken into rescue by Fri 23rd may.
The owner, a maiden aunt has died and the property is council owned and it to be cleared by next friday.
The niece is currently phoning around rescues in the midlands to see if any can help.

All cats are female and neutered. Will update this tomorrow when I get more details. Please contact me by email or pm if you can offer a home  either temp or permanent or a place in a rescue.

details are - long haired tortie female 5 years, grey short haired female with some white on the face also 5 years and a black with some white who is 10 years old and described as very fat but fast (looks like shes on wheels apparantly!).
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 17:51:00 PM by MrsR »

Link to CatChat