Author Topic: Looks like im lumbered  (Read 1372 times)

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
Re: Looks like im lumbered
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2009, 20:37:47 PM »
As far as i know 1 male /1 female and neither is nuetered as she had a litter several months ago, they are together in a double hutch but seperate compartments now till they are done,the double hutch is included
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Looks like im lumbered
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2009, 20:34:25 PM »
Are the rabbits bonded? And are they male or female?

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
Looks like im lumbered
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2009, 20:06:12 PM »
Well just spoke to Makita,s grandparents ref Cassie and her 3 kittens and it looks like they dont want them back  >:(Makits told me that they her mum was having Cassie and Cookie but to rehome the other 2 kittens, now it turns out that this isnt true,mum is struggling with 2 youngsters and has also got Makita.s 2 rabbits as she has lost interest in them so she cannot afford the cats as well,i have been asked to rehome  them all, so i have Cassie, (mum ) Cookie , Billy no mates and Ollie plus 2 rabbits to find homes for :doh:                                       
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Link to CatChat