Author Topic: Blimey  (Read 1398 times)

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Re: Blimey
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2008, 10:49:07 AM »
My neighbours just come round to see me, to tell me that Rolo has been in his house - fortunately, he walked past the cat he normally beats up and didnt bother, which was wonderful. Sadly, as we were talking, he did come running onto the street chasing a cat, so did let himself down!! Neighbour doesnt' think i can rehome him, but they said the same about Tom, and I did. 7 months isn't a worryingly long time to wait, so I Am still confident.

I have also just amended Moses's page, as she has been here since the 20th Jan, and she is only 8. I do hope it works for her, as I am unable to take in any more fosters until one of these two go.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 10:53:54 AM by Desley (booktigger) »
Please spay your cat

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2008, 10:01:29 AM »
i hope so too, dont fancy a full summer with him here!! He can just be playful then.
Please spay your cat

Offline Maddiesmum

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2008, 09:52:39 AM »
Hopefully someone is just around the corner but what will he do if he can't be naughty anymore cos he is the only cat in his new home?

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2008, 09:19:22 AM »
There certainly is, I am surprised he has been waiting so long though, he has a fantastic personality.
Please spay your cat

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2008, 09:11:10 AM »
Awww, I know what you mean. There's the right home for every cat....it's just finding them.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 09:02:15 AM »
He isn't doing a good job of proving it though, he is still picking fights despite being told he can't stay if he does that. I also can't have any unneutered toms while he is here, unless I Want to deal with him spraying, so it isn't really that much of an option.
JS - I hadn't realised it was that long either!! Time really has flown. Loads of people love Rolo, I am just waiting for one that can home him!!
Please spay your cat

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 08:34:01 AM »
I didn't realise it was that long. It's a shame he's so aggro with the other cats, really. I like Rolo. :Luv:

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Maddiesmum

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2008, 19:34:10 PM »
Told you Des that little guy loves you and wants to stay!!

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Blimey
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 18:35:24 PM »
Was talking to friends (the couple that adopted Frankie) earlier, and they asked if Rolo had found a home yet (if they had been able to have a cat with outdoor access, they would have had him), and were surprised when I said no. I checked the paperwork, and he has actually been here 7 months on the 23rd, I can't believe it. Means Zia has been here 7 months on the 13th (and she has been in rescue for a year on the 16th, so classing that as her birthday).
Please spay your cat

Link to CatChat