Author Topic: Mrs Kitty-Leeds-special girl needs a loving home urgently (Unknown outcome)  (Read 3173 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
I'm moving this thread to sorted section now but if anyone has any updates or news please can you contact me   :thanks:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
Re: Mrs Kitty-Leeds-special girl needs a loving home urgently-help please!
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2009, 11:01:35 AM »
Any update?

Offline Mrs Kitty

• Kitten
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2008, 20:13:26 PM »
thanks, I think that's what it is

Offline tiga

• Senior Cat
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2008, 09:46:27 AM »
I can see the pictures fine. BUt I think you do have to be logged on to see the pics. She looks lovely.

Good luck.

Offline Mrs Kitty

• Kitten
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2008, 22:54:43 PM »
help! can anyone tell me how to get photographs on-seems to work fine and I can see the pictures on my login message board but nobody can see them apart from me it seems??????

Offline Mrs Kitty

• Kitten
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2008, 22:51:25 PM »
Mrs Kitty

Offline Mrs Kitty

• Kitten
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2008, 22:39:34 PM »
Hi,
thanks for reply
we live in Leeds

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2008, 21:46:08 PM »
Hi and  :welcome: to Purrs.

I'm sorry Mrs Kitty and you are going through a tough time.

Could you please post the area you are located in please to help people get a guage.

Also, it might be worth, if you haven't already registering her with your local rescues so that when/if a good home comes along they might be able to offer her one.

www.catchat.org will be able to give you a list of local rescues.

Offline Mrs Kitty

• Kitten
Mrs Kitty-Leeds-special girl needs a loving home urgently (Unknown outcome)
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 20:53:45 PM »
Kitty is beautiful and it breaks my heart to let her go. I rescued her and her mum eighteen months ago. They had been given up by their owners who lived in a flat and were expecting a baby. The two of them lived happily until 3 months ago when an intruder Tom got in the catflap and destroyed Kittys world.
She has always been timid but had grown in confidence over the last year. She now is terrified in her own home and has not settled at all despite trying everything! Sooty has also become a threat and Mrs K has become so aggressive they have been kept apart ever since. I'm trying to re-introduce them but no progress and life at home is no fun for either of them anymore
I feel, Kitty needs to live on her own now and feel safe and secure again-I don't think she ever can here.
Kitty loves to be with people and wants your knee wherever it is. She is so gentle and loving. She loves to have her chin tickled and her fur brushed. She sleeps quietly on my bed and never disturbs me until it's time.
She's pretty much a house cat-until recently she would pop outside to toilet but is back to litter now. She rarely goes furthur than a few metres from the front door but loves being out in the sun when I am with her.
She finds cat flaps difficult.
Kitty needs a quiet home with no other pets or children. The house needs to have a little garden and be away from main roads. She would suit the older person or someone who isn't out at work all day as she likes company and needs time to build her confidence again. I'm sure you will understand that I'll need do a homecheck as I need to make sure this move is perfect for my little girl who has had such a difficult time.
Please get in touch if you feel you can help
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 08:14:52 AM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat