Author Topic: Want to help a rescue, Do you need help for your rescue?  (Read 7054 times)

Offline betsy

• Adult Cat
Re: Want to help a rescue, Do you need help for your rescue?
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 17:03:05 PM »
Betsy, Canterbury Cats is still looking for someone to coordinate their media and other activities, you may want to consider that. The post would require several hours a week commitment but can be done by internet. Have a think about it and if you are interested, then PM Canterbury Cats, who are members here.
Thank you i shall get onto it  :)
Betsy and Thomas

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 14:18:23 PM »
Betsy, Canterbury Cats is still looking for someone to coordinate their media and other activities, you may want to consider that. The post would require several hours a week commitment but can be done by internet. Have a think about it and if you are interested, then PM Canterbury Cats, who are members here.

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 14:12:50 PM »
Hi Betsy, you are not too far from us, we are in Shaw, near Oldham and are always looking for people to help fundraise for us. There is also an RSPCA in Bury (Bury and Oldham District).
Please spay your cat

Offline betsy

• Adult Cat
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 14:10:31 PM »
Hi im new to the cat world - ive had thomas for just over a month and love him to bits !!  I would like to volunteer my services in some way or another Im in the Bury lancashire area if any good to anyone let me know and i will help either in person, or via the internet.   :)
Betsy and Thomas

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
Want to help a rescue, Do you need help for your rescue?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 10:34:06 AM »
For people who need volunteers and for people that want to volunteer...  ;D ;D

PLease start a new thread for each offer or need, Making a note of what they want to do or need and where abouts they are in the country you are or if you can help over the internet. (like helping with rehoming pages etc)

:hug: :thanks:

Link to CatChat