Author Topic: Milly 7yr old female Blue Tabby Pedigree Maine Coon REHOMED!  (Read 5953 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Milly 7yr old female Blue Tabby Pedigree Maine Coon REHOMED!
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2008, 23:16:59 PM »
Thats great  ;D

I am now locking all th threads that say Homed or rehomed but if this falls through let me know and I will open it up again  ;D

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2008, 10:56:30 AM »
Excellent news .. fingers crossed the homecheck goes ok.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2008, 10:28:55 AM »
Aww, glad to hear this
Please spay your cat

Offline Canterbury_cats (Sharon)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Leo(Bridge babe 4/10) & Bella my darling Siamese
    • http://www.canterbury.cats.org.uk
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2008, 09:56:21 AM »
Subject to homecheck Milly will be rehomed end of May. THANKS TO MAINE COON RESCUE FOR THEIR HELP!
Cannot save the world, but if everyone does something we can have a jolly good job trying too....

Canterbury & District Cats Protection
http://www.canterbury.cats.org.uk

Please use our VetUK link on the Home Page of our website.
We want your old used inkjets & mobile phones!

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Is Milly still needing a home

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Oh I do love her........dreams  :Luv2: :Luv2:

• Super Cat
Desley yes I have i am in contact with them to see if they can help.
Cannot save the world, but if everyone does something we can have a jolly good job trying too....

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Sharon, have you tried speaking to an MC rescue, to see if they have anyone suitable on a waiting list?
Please spay your cat

Offline caledonia

• Hero Cat
  • RIP My beloved boys Bertie, Oscar & Edgar
  • Slave to: Nina & Rio
What a gorgeous puss - such a shame she has to move and it must be heartbreaking for her owners.  :(
Love from Rachael & fur babies Nina & Rio

RIP Bertie 23/12/2007
RIP Oscar 31/08/2011
RIP Edgar 09/11/2011

Always loved, never forgotten

• Super Cat
Milly 7yr old female Blue Tabby Pedigree Maine Coon REHOMED!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 21:16:04 PM »
Milly is 7yr old Tabby Blue Maine Coon female. She is spayed and will be due her boosters soon but owners are in the process of doing this. She is in good health and has always had until recently yearly boosters.  Her current owners have her pedigree papers.

We have been asked to see if we can direct rehome Milly as at the moment we have no spare foster pens. She is a very independent cat that has become very depressed and sad due to the arrival of a baby last year and another new baby,  now a few months old. Milly seems to dislike a busy, noisy household and her owners seem to think she is very unhappy. They have tried to integrate her with their young family, but she is having none of it, and they have come to the decision that Milly would be best in a home without young kiddies.

Milly is used to going outside, she has been used to be on her own during working hours and has access to a cat flap. She is is not a lap cat and does not like to be fussed too much, she does come and sit by you and does enjoy affection, but when she gets fed up she will move away. She doesn’t mind be picked up, but soon struggles to get down.

Her owners have had her since she was young and all was find until the kiddies came along, however she has always been abit of an independent puss cat.

Her long coat does need grooming but she doesn’t like this very much and her current owners take her a pet groomers every three months to get her coat brushed and tidied up. She doesn’t seem to mind that but isn’t that happy with daily brushes. She does however keep herself clean and tidy, eats normal cat food and biscuits and has no problem using the litter tray. She travels well on short journeys although is very vocal in the car.

She is currently based in Aylesham in Kent, her owners hoping that a loving new home will come along that will mean she will not have to come into foster care.  They wish to speak to potential new owners and will if necessary do a homecheck to make sure she  is gong to a loving home. Ideally we would like to rehome with people that have experience of the breed, or someone who realises that Milly is her own cat and will do what she want's. Ideally Milly needs to go to a quiet adult only home or one with older kiddies. She will need outside access, and is not suited to a home where she will not be allowed to go out if you are at work, or busy town houses next to busy main road. She has been used to a semi rural environment. She doesn’t like other cats and dogs are unknown. We are hoping to rehome in the Kent area, but would consider further afield if a loving  home came up. Homechecks would need to be arranged.

If anyone wishes to know more about Milly then please contact Canterbury and District CP, Kent on 01227 360432 or email canterburycpl@btopenworld.com

Donations would be appreciated to help our branch if we help direct rehome a cat or you adopt a cat from us.
E

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 09:55:32 AM by canterbury_cats »

Link to CatChat