Warm Welcome to Purrs! > Welcome to Newbies :)

How to post Photo's! (for our Newbies!)

(1/3) > >>

Tiggy's Mum:
To add a profile pic you need to go to your profile and select 'upload an avatar' then choose the pic you'd like using the 'browse' button.

This link should take you to your own profile...

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php?action=profile;area=forumprofile;u=6205

You can only choose one pic as your profile pic though, do you have a nice one of them together?

Mariposaminx:
Have managed to post but can't get photos of my two furry babies on my profile I have a name but no photo please help also need to put that cant always read replies to posts as one of my disabilities (have a few ) makes small text hard to read so my friend has had to write this and all my posts after being told off for doing a post in capitals sadly my laptop which I use voice control displays and posts in capitals so I can see what I have written so my friend has agreed to help me by doing my posts & replies but would love to put a pic of my fur babies up with my profile if you can let me know how thank you.mc and her two fur babies Minnie & Mocha Choca Latte or Mocha to his friends & Facebook fans 

Rosella moggy:
........ and in between too  :) :) :)

Tiggy's Mum:
Anywhere and everywhere! :naughty:

Frank:
Which section do we post pictures in? Or do we just put them in section when we comment on a thread!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version