Author Topic: Indoor cat/cats Bradford area FIV possibility (Sorted)  (Read 4908 times)

Offline wharfevalley catsprotection

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
  • Bobby - looking for a new home
    • Cats Protection Wharfe Valley
Re: Indoor cat/cats Bradford area FIV possibility (Sorted)
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 19:35:46 PM »
Goodness this is over 2 years old! I'd forgotten it'd been put up here!"

she found 2 lovely indoor kitties who are doing really well!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 19:45:26 PM by Janeyk »
Visit the cats and kittens looking for homes in the Leeds area at www.cats-wharfevalley.org.uk

Offline Beccles

• Distinguished Cat
  • Daphne and Elettra born 18.06.06, Figaro 23.08.07
    • My weblog: Comprehension Dawns
Re: Indoor cat/cats Bradford area FIV possibility
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 15:45:53 PM »
Jen, has your pal found a cat yet?
Spaying and neutering saves lives.
Nobody has a right to own a cat. It's a privilege.

Offline wharfevalley catsprotection

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
  • Bobby - looking for a new home
    • Cats Protection Wharfe Valley
Indoor cat/cats Bradford area FIV possibility (Sorted)
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 14:01:01 PM »
My friend has just moved to a new house (rented) which is near a busy road and so her cat has stayed with her mum as she now loves the oustside so much that she feels it would be unfair to get her to be an indoor cat again. She is looking for an young indoor cat or cats (or kittens) to share her home. There are no other pets or children and she has kept a cat indoors before. Her house has just one entrance with a porch area to prevent any escapees! She can get written consent from the landlord and would consider taking on an FIV puss although she'd want to have a chat about it beforehand. She'd preferably like something not too timid as she hasn't got experience with it and just wants fun, playful and friendly cats (or cat).

There are only a couple of rescues near her (one of those is atrocious and i've warned her against, but she already had her suspicions about). She has her name down at the other rescue, but asked me to keep my eyes peeled. We here in Leeds do not have anything indoors and no FIV at the moment.

I can put you in touch and just let me know.

Jen x
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 19:44:14 PM by Janeyk »
Visit the cats and kittens looking for homes in the Leeds area at www.cats-wharfevalley.org.uk

Link to CatChat