Author Topic: Cat is the boss?  (Read 1379 times)

Offline tigerbaby

• Super Cat
Re: Cat is the boss?
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2008, 13:21:24 PM »
Jameson will always cuddle up on my chest before he snoozes off, and demands strokes and pats - regardless if I'm sleeping on my side or front - he'll tap on my shoulder til I turn around on my back and lets him climb up. Also regardless of what time in the night it is, this morning it was 5am and he kept nudging his wet lil nose in my face until I managed to lift my arm up and stroke him. As soon as I stop, he'll poke his paw in my face for me to continue, or do some more wet nose nudging. And after a while, once he is happy and comfy, he starts dribbling...
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2008, 01:50:06 AM »
I am not cat free now even, cos Misa wanted his tweeties before he went out to get all dirty again!

I am just bossed about all the time  :rofl: :rofl:

When I go upstairs Ducha will be waiting for me, so that he can lie on my head..........sigh

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2008, 00:27:45 AM »
Oh yes - Bonnie allows me to sleep in her bed, in her house and the only time I get to be cat free is when I'm on Purrs at this crazy time in the morning!!  But I wouldn't be without her.  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2008, 22:01:18 PM »
This house is the cats, no doubt about it.

They own me and the house and its a pity they dont open their little wallets and pay some of the bills  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2008, 17:26:15 PM »
Yes our cats rule us and the house I have to say.

We also bought a super king sized bed to give ourselves more room but it just means the cats stretch out even more and me and hubby still only have 1% of the bed to ourselves!

Offline Sabrina (Auferstehen)

• Super Cat
    • Bywater Paws
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2008, 16:58:42 PM »
Heh. Thankfully mine will just move.

Mind you I wake up just about every morning with one or two cats on top of me.

If I do move then my burmese gets up and cleans whatever part of me she can get to.

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2008, 16:57:10 PM »
Willow does that  :evillaugh:

If I dare to turn on my side, I get a growl and/or scratched/bitten and she jumps down. Two minutes later, she is trying to balance on me  :Crazy:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Lily

• Adult Cat
  • Lily
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2008, 16:52:37 PM »
Join the club!

Last night I lost count of the times I removed Lily from my bed only to find she jumps back on 5 minutes later.  She ended up sleeping between me and my boyfriend, how romantic!

Offline tigerbaby

• Super Cat
Cat is the boss?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 16:34:59 PM »
Anyone else find that their cats have taken over the entire household?  :shify:
Our cat has about fifteen million beds round the house and still ''chooses'' to sleep in ours. Then he gets really pissy when we move around in our sleep. I'll wake up with a claw in my foot for having moved an inch... Or if I accidentally whack him in my sleep I am sure to wake up with 5 kilos worth of cranky cat round my poor bare arm. Whenever I try to get in under the duvet with him on top of it, he'll give me a dirty look as if he's saying ''do you mind?''.
I mean, it makes me laugh, but I do wonder when he claimed that bed as his??
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Link to CatChat