Author Topic: Lady's New Toy  (Read 1430 times)

Offline Elizabeth z17

• Adult Cat
Re: Lady's New Toy
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 16:13:29 PM »
  :welcome:
The Butterfly Ball is still doing well.  :Crazy: She had another mad morning today knocking it around the room and throwing it too :Luv:
Also the cat tunnel she had this weekend she responded better to than I thought she would.  :)

She's not sure about her other toy yet, but I plan on buying her Da bird to see if she gets on with that from Purrs In Our Hearts.

[attachment deleted by admin]

« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 16:18:42 PM by Elizabeth z17 »

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Lady's Blog Part 1
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 17:37:32 PM »
Hi whats your name, you are rather good looking but I not jealous  :rofl: :rofl:

Did you know that we cats have our own special posting area  ;D  We do and its here http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/board,29.0.html..................and no humans are aloud to post there  ;D

I sure you are a cool cat, cats are  :wow:

Sasa

Offline Elizabeth z17

• Adult Cat
Lady's New Toy
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 15:18:53 PM »
A new toy I've bought called a Butterfly Ball, thats got Lady's seal of approval, is very good for under £2. :) You put the 2 halves together after putting in a pinch of cat nip.
She's been knocking it around the room, rubbing her face on it, and also picking it up in her mouth and throwing it. ;D

I did find though at first fiddly to put together, >:( but I seem to have got the hang of it now. :)

« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 16:16:48 PM by Elizabeth z17 »

Link to CatChat