Author Topic: MYMOGGY performs miracle  (Read 2534 times)

Offline Yvie

• Adult Cat
  • Pepper
Re: MYMOGGY performs miracle
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2007, 12:01:36 PM »
Sue is my hero!  :Luv:She helped me find my Pepper last year when she went missing for 17 days. The longest 17days ever. :(
A cat is more intelligent than people believe, and can be taught any crime.
Mark Twain.

saffron

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2007, 18:33:16 PM »
Sue has been great in helping me aswel, only wish there was more I could do to help

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2007, 18:31:00 PM »
I agree Sue is a wonderful person.  When my darling boy Sox went missing she was straight on the phone offering support and advice.  Unfortunately the outcome was not a happy ending but I will alwasy be eternally grateful for the support given at such a difficult time.

Sue you have my details :)
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline tammy

• Distinguished Cat
  • Smudge
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2007, 18:02:51 PM »
Sue at MyMoggy is a wonderful lady. She helped me a great deal through the worst 2 months of my life whils looking for Smudge, although the outcome was not as I hoped I still very much appreciated having someone like Sue to guide me through it all.

Offline Littlebobo

• Hero Cat
  • Yumi, Moggchops, Mister and Chalky !!!
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2007, 22:08:19 PM »
I know that you have my details already and can i just ask that everyone who sees this message please please help Sue she does not ask for much ..just that if you get email about missing cat that you keep an eye out and ask anyone who you may know who lives locally etc
Fuss me Fuss me ..Come on I have things to do like Eating and sleeping !

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2007, 11:11:44 AM »
Excellent, well done. Have dropped you a mail sue
Please spay your cat

Offline MyMoggy

• Adult Cat
    • MyMoggy.com
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2007, 20:42:30 PM »
Well I never did - I call in to read about Snowy finding her owner, to find the Moggy name up in lights.

Thankyou all for your kind comments - and to Saffron for the excuse to tell all of our little miracles.
Now if I were to give a feather of my Angel Wings to each of those who have volunteered to help in this, I would be pretty bald by now.

It is all thanks to 'Moggys' helpers who have volunteered to forward messages sent by me on behalf of those who need help quickly. Each of them send on to lists they have compiled for their own areas and therefore usually manage to solve such problems quickly and easily.

However the successes do depend on helpers - there are places that need a lot more helpers & places that don't have any - so if there are any newbies here who would be willing to join in by sending me thier postcodes & a useable email address - we would be eternally grateful.  send to Cats@MyMoggy.com

fuzziesdad

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2007, 20:56:17 PM »
 :catluv:

an angel she is the lady,this is just one of those miracles that has come light there are many more that don't. :thanks:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 20:30:17 PM »
Great news and very well done  ;D ;D

saffron

MYMOGGY performs miracle
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 16:48:01 PM »
Just had an e-mail from Sue at mymoggy who needed to find a home for 2 kittens aged 4months by the weekend, blow me down I then get another e-mail 20 minutes later & Sue has found a home for these little babes.
 She really is another un-sung hero spending all her time helping lost & rehoming cats, Dont know what your on today but could you  send me some. WELL DONE SUE!   

Link to CatChat