Author Topic: Stunning Cat wanted for Big Brother's Big Mouth in January  (Read 2051 times)

Offline Kelly

• Distinguished Cat
  • My first rescues Chas and Dave!!!
Re: Stunning Cat wanted for Big Brother's Big Mouth in January
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2007, 12:54:22 PM »
Awwwwwwwwwww rats I'm too far away! Archie would LOVE the attention!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only The Educated Are Free

www.catactiontrust1977.co.uk

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Re: Stunning Cat wanted for Big Brother's Big Mouth in January
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 12:51:20 PM »
ooooh sounds wonderful and, like every cat owner on here, I think my babies are the most gorgeous kitties ever.  However, personality wise mine would be totally unsuitable unfortunately.  Good luck in finding a pretty, laid back kitty who will be the star of the show  ;)
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline bigmouth

• Kitten
Stunning Cat wanted for Big Brother's Big Mouth in January
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 12:04:40 PM »
Hello there,

Hopefully you will be sufficiently intrigued by the title to read on. I am working on the upcoming series of Celebrity Big Brother's Big Mouth and we are looking for someone with a gorgeous cat for a section of our show. Our show is a discussion show on E4 based around the events of the Celebrity Big Brother House and is regularly watched by over a million viewers.

The section in the show is called "the mouthpiece"  where we play phone messages left on our rant line into the studio. For this part we like to have something visually interesting going on in the studio- this is where you come in cat owners! We would like someone to parade their cat around the studio for about 45seconds to a minute.  The show is a lot of fun and we are hoping that someone with a gorgeous cat will want to take part.

We are based in Elstree & Borehamwood film and tv studios in Herts and if you are interested then please email me with pictures of you and your cat:

robbie.gaston@bigbrother.endemoluk.com

Many thanks and I hope to hear from you soon.

Best wishes and Happy New Year to you all

Robbie

:thanks: :shy:

Link to CatChat