Author Topic: Coventry Cat Group - home alone needed for Henry (again)  (Read 2987 times)

Offline Roz

• Distinguished Cat
Re: Coventry Cat Group - home alone needed for Henry (again)
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2007, 16:04:34 PM »
Hi Angie,

Ah well, nice to see Henry's cheeky little face again.  He sounds like Jet who will also jump on your feet as you climb the stairs.  He likes to dash out from under the bed as well, just as you've taken your slippers off...the little git!! ha ha.
It's just his way of having fun, no malice intended...it's a feet thing.

I hope young Henry finds another home again soon. I can understand why an old lady wouldn't want that though...he might have inflicted some real damage on thin skin, or worse caused her to fall down the stairs. 

Good luck and lots of love to the little rascal,

Roz

You may think that what you do is insignificant, but it's important that you do it.  (Gandhi)

Offline Mimi (Mewg)

• Senior Cat
  • Phoebe, Nellie & Libby
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2007, 19:13:52 PM »
Poor Henry - I do hope he finds his FOREVER home soon, there must be the right person for him somewhere out there - he's so handsome!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline bagpussarah

• Adult Cat
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2007, 20:41:24 PM »
Aw poor Henry. I used to have a real soft spot for him when he was on catchat. Are you sure you haven't got room for one more?? :evillaugh:

Offline Ellie

• Super Cat
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2007, 18:12:29 PM »
Awwww Angie poor Henry he is such a sweetheart  :Luv:

Has he finished sulking yet lol .... any excuse for another pic of the handsome wee chap  :evillaugh:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2007, 15:09:58 PM »
How sad for Henry, he has a face with such character. I do hope he finds the right home soon.

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2007, 14:17:39 PM »
Poor Henry, I do hope he finally finds his forever home, bless him.
Please spay your cat

Offline Angiew

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
Coventry Cat Group - home alone needed for Henry (again)
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2006, 14:56:31 PM »
So Henry has been homed and returned 3 times now - a bereavement, only kept for three days (he cried all the time apparantly), back for a bit of bad behaviour. He has also managed to escape from a fosterers home on the first night where he ended up squating in a garage of an ex-old peoples home - which is where we picked him up from in the first place!

He has just come back this afternoon even fatter than he left 3 months ago.
Henry has a thing about feet in that he lashes out at them if they get too close so he may have had a bad experience of them in his life.
He has been living in a house for 3 months and went for the mum of the house (103 years old) when she was walking past him on the upstairs landing where all the doors were closed. Because of her age we have done a swap with Charlie.

For those of you who remember Henry from CC days, I always had a soft spot for Henry, he's full of character and I quite look forward to getting reaquainted with him.
Henry can get moody so he needs a home where not only is he the only cat but there are no young children or vulnerable adults.

He's such a character , there is probably not enough room for another cat in one house!

Anyway, here's a picture taken earlier this year. I'll take some more of him when he stops sulking and decides to get out from under my desk!

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: December 31, 2006, 14:58:07 PM by Angie (petsearch) »

Link to CatChat