Author Topic: Hello everyone!  (Read 2118 times)

Offline badger

• Kitten
Re: Hello everyone!
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2006, 23:22:47 PM »
Hi Badger  :welcome: to Purrs

This is a great place, full of friendly helpful advice if needed and a load of (slightly) cat mad people talking about their cats! I'd never been onto a forum before I found Cat Chat (this site's predecessor) but am now hooked so be careful!

If you have a health related question then the 'Cat Health & Behaviour' is a good place to post, if it's something more general then 'General Cat chat' would be best.

The only thing which I must stress the importance of is that we need pics of your little one ASAP!!
Thanks - that's really helpful.  I'll dash off to Health & Behaviour straight away!

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: Hello everyone!
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2006, 23:16:15 PM »
Hi Badger  :welcome: to Purrs

This is a great place, full of friendly helpful advice if needed and a load of (slightly) cat mad people talking about their cats! I'd never been onto a forum before I found Cat Chat (this site's predecessor) but am now hooked so be careful!

If you have a health related question then the 'Cat Health & Behaviour' is a good place to post, if it's something more general then 'General Cat chat' would be best.

The only thing which I must stress the importance of is that we need pics of your little one ASAP!!

Offline badger

• Kitten
Hello everyone!
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2006, 23:10:01 PM »
I've never been on a forum before so I'm not sure what to put...

I've got a little tabby - my first cat - and a few questions about looking after him.  Where's the best place to ask them?

Link to CatChat