Author Topic: Just taken Max for his annual MOT ....... APRIL TESTS!!!  (Read 45764 times)

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
Re: Just taken Max for his annual MOT
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2008, 11:16:22 AM »
The smiley says everything  ;)

Good stuff.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Just taken Max for his annual MOT
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 11:03:05 AM »
Oh lovely Max and I am so pleased that he is fit and hope the bloods come back good  ;D

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
Just taken Max for his annual MOT ....... APRIL TESTS!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 10:49:47 AM »
Just got back from the vets now, as I wanted to check him over as I do every year!

His teeth are not too bad, one or two are looking a wee bit iffy, but nothing requiring any action right now.  Its a case of monitor again next year (unless he looks to be having problems), and see how they're doing then.

Weight is OK, still 5.2kg which was his ideal weight beforehand, so I'm really pleased we've managed to maintain that.

We decided to do some bloods on him this time around, as he does seem to be drinking a bit more at the moment.  I personally do think its due to the air being so dry with the warm air heating system in the house, but I just wanted to make sure, especially as the vet said his thyroid felt as though it could be a little larger than 'normal'.  I get the results tomorrow for the bloods.

What else, oh yes, I had him microchipped as well, as although he is indoor only, I'm ultra paranoid that if he ever did do a houdini and tested postive for FIV with no know owner, the unthinkable would happen, so I'm taking no chances.

Got him some more profender and dental food too, a nice bill for £135 and my bank account some way lighter  ;)

My boy is worth every penny though!

I'll update this tomorrow when I've got the bloods results back  :)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 13:13:25 PM by clarenmax »

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Link to CatChat