Author Topic: Help! I'm really sad  (Read 7902 times)

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
Re: Help! I'm really sad
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2008, 10:58:04 AM »
Hi Tracey and welcome to Purrs, so sorry you had to find us in such sad circumstances. It is always hard when we lose a beloved cat (or any family member, really). There is no need to feel that you should be 'strong' as you are going through a grieving process we have all been through. Do stick with us here on Purrs though as you will find we do understand how you are feeling and can cheer you up when you are ready for our sillier posts!! You may want to compose a special tribute to Willow and post it under our Rainbow Bridge section. There are some wonderful stories there and some beautiful poems that may help you through this. Tell us all about it and we will see what we can do to help you through  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline madpants

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Merlin the big fat black cat
Help! I'm really sad
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2008, 10:47:57 AM »
Hello, I'm new to this chat site and have been re-directed here after logging onto catchat, and in particular, the rainbow bridge. I wanted to log on a few days ago, but as the chat always seems so bright and breezy i didn't want to bring everyone down with my sad mood. But today i'm really feeling it, and am hoping that someone is out there knows what i'm going through. My lovely Willow went to heaven last saturday and i have been really struggling all week, but particularly today, as it all happened a week ago today. I have strong moments and then completely crumble, and i just can't seem to find peace in my mind. Sorry to bring everyone down, i just needed someone to talk too. Thanks for listening, Tracy x
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 10:50:41 AM by madpants »
Love thy neighbour............. especially if they have cake!

Link to CatChat