Author Topic: Where's my tail - CUTE BUM appretiation thread!!  (Read 1699 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: Where's my tail - CUTE BUM appretiation thread!!
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2008, 13:08:29 PM »
No, don't - it gave me a laugh  :rofl: :hug:

Mary & Bonnie xx
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline unseeliechylde

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2008, 13:03:28 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: there I go, attempting (and failing!) to multi-task! :-[ That should have said, "Mary, Bonnie is a lovely girl...." Dear me, I think I need to start proof-reading my posts! :innocent:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2008, 00:15:27 AM »
Mary is a lovely girl - I'm not surprised she managed to find a place in your heart to snuggle into :Luv: I wouldn't have been able to let her go, either! :Luv2:[/quote]

I know I am!!!  But I thik you meant to say Bonnie - or did you!!  Have you been on the bottle?  :rofl: :hug: :naughty:

Mary 
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline unseeliechylde

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2008, 23:44:04 PM »
Aw thanks - don't tell him though, he's vain enough as it is! :evillaugh: When he was still a rescue, his pretty tail earned him the nickname "stripey", and it looks impressive enough normally, but I've yet to get a pic of him doing his bottle-brush, when it fluffs up if he gets a bit over excited, resulting in him being called "squirrel-bum" until he calms down! :rofl:
Mary is a lovely girl - I'm not surprised she managed to find a place in your heart to snuggle into :Luv: I wouldn't have been able to let her go, either! :Luv2:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2008, 23:34:52 PM »
You're right - Riley does have a cute rear end!!!  :naughty: :rofl:  He's gorgeous.

Mary

Offline unseeliechylde

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2008, 23:10:25 PM »
This is my Riley-boy's lovely stripey-bum :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2008, 20:49:31 PM »
just to set the record straight, this photo was taken the same night ...

I love it when tail=less dogs wag their entire rear ends, it makes you wonder about how they know there is no tail to do it for them ...

Offline dolcetta46

• Super Cat
    • Oliver's personal page
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2008, 20:44:59 PM »
Wow, what an immaculate roundness... he makes my Oliver look rather slim... :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

This thread reminded me of Snoopy, a beagle of my ex's family.  He was born without a tail and famous for his crazy bum wiggling.  Since he didn't have a tail to wag, hip shaking was his clear alternative when he got excited.  :rofl:

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 18:46:55 PM »
and Pavarotti (looking as corpulent as his namesake  :rofl: ) - I hasten to add it is just the angle of the shot!!

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Where's my tail - CUTE BUM appretiation thread!!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 18:07:34 PM »
Well, we've done colours and all sorts so how about cute bum bums!!!  See attached pic of Bonnie :Luv2:  :naughty:

Mary 

[attachment deleted by admin]

Link to CatChat