Author Topic: Please keep Jasmine in your thoughts - RIP babe  (Read 12292 times)

Offline chris91011

• Adult Cat
  • R.I.P.Tigger Sept95--30/1/08-much loved & missed
    • My Pet Site
Re: Please keep Jasmine in your thoughts
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2007, 19:21:25 PM »
Aww, good luck i hope she's ok. :hug:
chris.

Offline Yvonne

• Super Cat
  • Cleo
  • Slave to: Trevor, Clare, Spotty, Homer, Parrot, Cody, strays, Ginger Snaps and Jacob Black.
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2007, 18:42:22 PM »
It does appear to be hit and miss with Vets, I go to a very large practice and the Vet I saw on Wednesday when I went with Conkers Bad Fur Day was brilliant but that has not always been the case. 

Good luck with Jasmine, hope she makes a full recovery    :hug:
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner? 
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2007, 18:31:34 PM »
I've got 2 little Jasmines but one is my feral babe  :Luv:  :Luv:  Still full of cold but not feeling too bad thanks  :hug:

Offline Jasmine

• Hero Cat
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 18:26:12 PM »
I didn't know you had a little Jasmine Dawn... sorry to hear she's not very well.
Sending lots of positive vibes her way!
 :hug:

Are you feeling better now?

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 17:34:50 PM »
Hope Jasmine is back home soon   :hug:

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Please keep Jasmine in your thoughts - RIP babe
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 16:57:30 PM »
Had to take one of my ferals into the vets earlier and I'm really worried about her.  Normally she's a happy bouncy madam but she's just not herself   :'(  When she tried standing up, she was holding her front leg up but just seemed generally weak.  I got her in the vets but had to wait an hour  >:(   The vet checked her over and gave her a couple of jabs, took about 20 minutes for me to convince her she wasn't right and really needed monitoring  :censored:  Eventually when I stood her up, she collapsed and started making a horrible pitiful noise, then the vet decided yes, she needed keeping in  >:(  I don't know why vets think they know best, I know it's their job but when dealing with ferals, you just know when something isn't right.  Jasmine was snuggling in really close to me, she doesn't do this as a rule but can be loving when she wants to be.  I just hope the little monkey will be okay  :sad no:  I've asked them to do bloods on her if she needs sedating rather than stressing her out, her temperature is slightly raised but nothing normally to worry about  :(
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 23:57:00 PM by Dawn (DiddyDawn) »

Link to CatChat