Cat Health & Behaviour > Health & Behaviour General

Kitty vomit...

(1/1)

Nick (Peanut & Boo):
yes its good advice to talk to the vets . Cats are always eating something they shouldn't .Mine used to eat string, elastic bands and plant stems!  They are usually only sick when something is wrong. Its probably nothing but its better to get kitty  seen earlier rather than wait.
Don't worry Kaitcal its probably the residue of the furrball
welcome by the way . Post a piccy sometime

Ela:
I suggest you ring you vet in the morning and ask if they think they need to see the Little one. We can easily say yes my cat does that, however what is normal for one cat may not be for another, so many things, so many different symptoms. Therefore your vet is the best person to ask.

Christina:
Hi there,
            Maybe you could take her to the vet for a bit of an MOT if you are  bit worried. The fact that she seams well in her self is a good sign, but cats can go downhill very quickly if theres something wrong. My boy went through a stage when he was a baby of throwing up every day, although in all other respects there was nothing wrong and it was just one of those things. Hope this helps.

KaitCal:
:scared:
My  2 1/2 yr old cat has vomited for the past 4 days. Just once a day. The first 2 days there was a hair ball involved but yesterday and this morning it was just clear. She doesn't usually do this so I'm a little concerned. Should I be? She seems fine. She's talking, playing, kissing, and hugging! I'm still new to being a cat owner so I need a little advice. Thanks so much!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version