Author Topic: Hello all  (Read 3317 times)

Offline gibraltarcat

• Senior Cat
Re: Hello all
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2008, 16:26:22 PM »
Good to see you back :wow:

Offline Stuart

• Honorary Cat
  • Hamish, Misty, Olivia & Robbie
  • Slave to: none :'(
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2008, 15:00:16 PM »
Hi James  :welcome: to Purr's

what beautiful Pudd's you av  :Luv: :Luv:
Dad to Bridge babes Hamish, Misty, Olivia and Robbie :'(

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2007, 14:10:00 PM »
welcome back - we assumed that with the icy weather you were off howling at the moon somewhere  ;)

Hope Apophis is coming along well and that Tara's pregnancy is progressing smoothly.

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2007, 13:45:33 PM »
Welcome back :)
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Alonewolfhound

• Adult Cat
  • Love wolves and cats, cant keep wolves
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2007, 11:43:38 AM »
 :Crazy: sorry about the delays in replys but got rid of talk talk as it was absolutly us on broadband little did i know how long it would take me to get back on line............Merry xmas everyone
 ;D

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2007, 16:43:19 PM »
 :evillaugh: :evillaugh:  I know exactly what you mean - mine is a sorry shadow of what it used to look like, and I may as well order 1001 Dry Foam in bulk.  Maybe I should get a carpet cleaner too....  :)

Offline Alonewolfhound

• Adult Cat
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2007, 18:08:01 PM »
 :rofl: sue i even invested in a good quality carpet cleaner, it cleans it but i think that it (the carpet) is dieing when some one coughs up another fur ball i am sure i can hear the carpet saying 'not another clean please me knots are falling out' :rofl:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2007, 13:45:05 PM »
 :rofl:  Oh yes - Paddy has a problem inasmuch he can't keep his food down very well (he's got a few bits and bobs wrong with him, bless his heart) so I'm forever cleaning vomit off (once) cream carpets.   :sick:  And Tess has a double coat and is normally long aired when she isn't clipped, so in the kitchen, where it's tiled, we get small tumbleweeds of hair and fluff booling along in your wake!  :evillaugh:

Offline Alonewolfhound

• Adult Cat
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2007, 12:34:52 PM »
hi Sam (paddysmum) i might be persuaded to send you the odd photo or 2 of my wolf collection.  :) have been cleaning the carpets again...with 5 cats the benefits are your never alone there is always some one who wants a cuddle, the bad bits clearing out the cat litter (3 trays) 3 times a day and no matter how hard you try to keep them brushed as they are all long or semi long haired cats ......just when you get the carpets cleaned another hair ball appears, when this happens have you noticed how they all look innocent but happen to be nearby to make sure you clean it up correctly?

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2007, 07:11:21 AM »
Hi James - love your taste in furry owners - they're gorgeous.  ;D  Welcome to Purrs and hope you enjoy making new friends and swapping stories.  Am a bit of a wolf fan too - although I don't have a single wolf piccie on me pooter, let alone over 3,000!  I've got a bearded collie cross called Tess, but she's rather wolfish.  Also got Paddy, a puss of mature years (16) with great dignity and a kittenish streak.

Offline Alonewolfhound

• Adult Cat
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2007, 21:29:25 PM »
thank you sam and gill. When i first saw apophis i was almost in tears with rage, You could not see the colour of his paws we thought he had four black feet not white. he was down to the skin at the base of his tail, and just below his ears, he had more knots in his fur than fur, we couldnt even have him inoculated at the time as our vet said that the slugishness it would cause would probably finnish him off. He could not even get to the bottom shelf on the cat tree. We didnt dare have him out side in a pen even though they are heated, so made a nest for him in the ouside shed that had full central heating installed. We just kept him warm and fed for the first few days untill he started to get nosey then let him out. In three weeks he was looking a lot better we now had most of the tangles out and his fur brushed, The bath will come after xmas when he is totaly secure with us but he is now clean and his ruff is starting to come back, At last now 10 weeks after he arrived he is starting to use the cat litter trays we have for him. We had to change the litter when it showed he didnt like walking on our orriginal cat litter, and at last he is starting to have toilet not the horrid green we first had. i will post one i n february for you when he should be back to his full glory.

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2007, 21:17:47 PM »
OMG they are stunning ... you are very lucky to have such beautiful owners!  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline Alonewolfhound

• Adult Cat
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2007, 21:10:44 PM »
Hi kittybabe yes all birmans except snuzzels we show our little darlings if they like it (we could never show snuzzels as she is too timid around carers) vala as a kitten won 6 times with bob's she struts around the house the rest tiptoe around her she starts her adult shows on the 15th of december.

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2007, 21:06:59 PM »
Oh my Tara has gorgeous markings.   

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2007, 21:04:55 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs

Gorgeous cats and both rescues , thats wonderful  ;D

Offline Alonewolfhound

• Adult Cat
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2007, 21:04:50 PM »
this is the last one 'tara' she is the naughty one and never does what she is told, unfortunatly she was calling and managed to get into apophis couldnt have been for more than 20 mins .......and she is due xmas day.

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2007, 20:58:14 PM »
 :welcome: James, great to have you and your little ones here.

Indeed more pics are a necessity.  :naughty:  I see you have a soft spot for birmies... oh my... Franta and Ducha have competition for scrummy blue eyed gorgeousness!  ;D

Offline Alonewolfhound

• Adult Cat
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2007, 20:55:44 PM »
sorry didnt know i had to show all my owners here is 4 or them Snuzzels (found in black bag at about 4 weeks old how she survived we will never know) well to be truthful she also saved me i had just been in a nasty accident that finnished my back off and it was while looking for a place on the ground that i found her, i sort of nursed her and she gave me reason to reach the next day. Apophis rescue cat with its pedigree this is about 5 weeks after we got him, his fur is just starting to grow but you will notice the base of the tail is still very thin and scraggly will put a better picture of him as he blossoms, osirus a real darling, and Vala the real madam in the house an never lets anyone forget it.

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2007, 20:39:07 PM »
Hi James and  :welcome: to Purrs,

I'm sure you will have a great time on here ... however there are a few rules that all members must comply by ... we MUST see pics of all your "furry owners".  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Alonewolfhound

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2007, 20:35:55 PM »
Hi Christine i won a wolf 2 weeks ago, 4ft 6ins tall at the Supreme cat show was sooo funny now it sits in the sittingroom ...but were stopped by the police on the way back as we had an unrestrained dog on the brack seat. At least he laughed when we showed him the seatbelt was on him and he was in fact a stuffed cuddly toy.

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 19:24:28 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs, James.  I for one share your enthusiasm for wolves  :)
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Alonewolfhound

• Adult Cat
Hello all
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 19:21:35 PM »
 :Crazy: Hi all just joined, am house keeper for 5 cats although one is still outside in a pen untill he is fully fit and has his toilet problems sorted, dont worry he made me put lino on the floor then carpets then the heater and of course loads of cusions everywhere, then the climbing frame so he can lord it over us as we visit. the name is an old one that i have used for years, denotes the fact i have over 3000 photograps of wolves in this computer, however you can not domesticate a wolf with out ruining his very essence so as i also love cats i keep them instead.
james

Link to CatChat