Author Topic: Best place to hide a kitty kopter?  (Read 1217 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Best place to hide a kitty kopter?
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2009, 01:10:08 AM »
He will not like a new one as much as the chewed dismantled one he has , cos that ones special and belongs to him, smells like him etc etc.

He can read your thoughts and thats why he is hiding it from you  ;D

Offline Sheli_80

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to Henry and Charley
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2009, 22:02:04 PM »
He usually remembers where it is, either that or he just wanders around the places where he usually hides it.

Offline fluffybunny

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Geoffrey and Milly
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2009, 21:50:06 PM »
Awwww that's really cute  :Luv2:  Does he remember where he's hidden it later on, or does he wait for mummy to get it out for him again?

Offline Sheli_80

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to Henry and Charley
Best place to hide a kitty kopter?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2009, 21:41:40 PM »
Basil has decided he loves his kopter (whats left of it anyway) so much that he's got really possessive over it and is always trying to hide it when he done with it. I caught him today climbing out a 7kg bag of orjien, naturally I thought he was helping himself but no, he was just hiding his birdie!

I'm starting to find it everywhere, under my pillow, behind the hoover, in the washing basket, behind the couch and telly and in the bag of litter. He desperately needs a new one though, the pompom and wooden ball are off and it only has one feather left but he still carries it around like a kid with a teddy tucking it in whatever hiding place he can find so no-one can get it.

Link to CatChat