Author Topic: Paws Inn updates  (Read 7641 times)

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
Re: Paws Inn updates
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2007, 09:46:03 AM »
We are continuing our good run with no calls for cats needing to come in;unbelievable but true.
Serena and her four kittens had their vaccinations on Monday and her first 2 babies Mac and Marley went to their new home together on Wednesday.
Serena was spayed and microchipped yesterday and she will be going to her new home along with kittens Maya and Merlin on Monday.
Mia and Anastasia have had their 2nd vaccines this week and Buster has had his regular injection and check up and vet is pleased that he seems to have improved.
Pearl continues to adorn the office with her white fur and despite regular grooming looks like no one loves her, she will be back to the vet for a recheck soon as I am convinced something is not quite right with her, vet has done bloods and found nothing so will just keep watching; meanwhile she is a very happy girl.
All other inmates happy and well.

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2007, 10:18:18 AM »
Wonderful pics T, Mia is stunning, i bet she will be snapped up quickly (and if she was an oldie, I would be tempted!!) and I wish my vets woudl shave such a small patch when they do spays, we have one assistant who insists on shaving wayy too much, and poor Kizzy has such a large bald spot bless her, I knew exactly who was doing the assisting without asking!!
Please spay your cat

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2007, 09:38:56 AM »
Yesterday was a good day with a visit from Aunties Claire and Ruth and lots of extra cuddles and playtime, just as well because we are off trapping shortly.
Pippa (sister to the famous Guinness and Widget) went to her new home,and we now have reserves on Serena and all of here kittens,Mac and Marley will be going together and Serena,Maya and Merlin will stay together,we are really delighted about this. Serena and her family had great fun with Minimopsicals panic mouse and we took loads of pics but somehow they were too fast for the camera. All 5 having vaccinations tomorrow as they will be 9 weeks old.
As you can see from pictures on previous post Mia and Anastasia are doing reallly well now with Anastasia jumping at every chance to be a lap cat.
Pearl is rather annoyed with us at the moment as she is very unhappy about the ear drops, but shes happy otherwise and eating for england.
All other inmates fine and Purry
 :Luv:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2007, 09:24:19 AM »
Latest pics of Mia and Anastasia

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2007, 08:42:02 AM »
Glad to hear a good update T.
Please spay your cat

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2007, 10:56:54 AM »
Just back from vets with Jessica and Pearl.Jessica did her best attempt to scream blue murder thankfully it was her 2nd vaccination so we wont need to go through that again, she has a real aversion to injections and turns into a monster.
Pearl has had her 1st vaccination and ears checked as I was a little worried about them;she has inflammation of ear canal possible due to her famous polyp,so is now on canuaral.
All Serenas kittens are now reserved but sadly no takers for the adults.
All continue to enjoy health and happiness which is the important thing; no new domestic arrivals which is good as we have been kept busy trapping ferals.
Dare I tempt fate and say not due at vets before Monday  :rofl: Then its 5 of them for first vaccinations and of course any passing ferals who visit our trap  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Ellie

• Super Cat
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2007, 13:24:47 PM »
Just catching up with the updates and it's fantastic that all the residents are doing so well  :yesss:

I am so excited that Pippa has been resevered  ;D and that Mia has the all clear for rehoming  ;D

Sending all the residents love and cuddles, especially Pearl she is such a sweetheart, I would have loved to take her home  :Luv: :Luv:

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2007, 10:52:07 AM »
Am glad to hear of another positive update, and so pleased that Mia has been passed for rehoming.
Please spay your cat

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2007, 18:02:35 PM »
Minimopsical is getting a little bit big headed demanding extra luxuries it seems she thinks being a mascot is like being a star  :rofl: :rofl: thank you to everyone who is sending in photos for the competition to support her.

Well, Minimopsical is absolutely right: if being a mascot isn't being a star, I don't know what is  ;)

I have now sorted out about ten pictures of Blip, so will try and get my head round the rules.  Or I might just send the whole lot to KBabe or EllieMay and throw myself on their tender mercies  :rofl:

And great news from Paws Inn - lots of positive things  ;D
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2007, 13:16:57 PM »
Thats so great T.  :cheer: Def warming of me cockalls today hearing all your news.  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

What you mean Ruth, Minimopsical is a Diva   ;D

Pleased all the cats are doing so well and yes we need loads more photos for the Cat Show cos Mini will make sure every penny is well used  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2007, 12:40:49 PM »
What you mean Ruth, Minimopsical is a Diva   ;D

Pleased all the cats are doing so well and yes we need loads more photos for the Cat Show cos Mini will make sure every penny is well used  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2007, 10:57:41 AM »
Yay!! Very happy all good.

Minimopsical should be a diva... would suit her!

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2007, 10:03:59 AM »
Mia had her little op on Tuesday and vet is happy there is nothing untoward that we need to worry about, so now spayed,vaccinated and worm free she has been passed fit for rehoming.
Anastasia`s ear has healed well and looking much better now we have a little fur growth.
Pippa (Guinness and Widgets sister) has been reserved at last.
Pearl has happily settled in the office and really enjoying life.
Serena started calling a few days ago even though her 4 kittens are still with her, what a flusey.
Been a nice worry free week so far; last night Claire and I went trapping and luckily got the injured feral we wanted so the beautiful girl is now at the vets seeing what can be done to help her.
Minimopsical is getting a little bit big headed demanding extra luxuries it seems she thinks being a mascot is like being a star  :rofl: :rofl: thank you to everyone who is sending in photos for the competition to support her.
All unmentioned cats fit and happy. :)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2007, 10:08:27 AM »
Aww, what a lovely update T.
Please spay your cat

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2007, 10:05:14 AM »
Happiness is Pearl shaped today; after a great deal of Pen juggling we managed to grant Pearl the position of temp. office cat. She is highly delighted with her move and says it will suit admirably until a permanent position is offered elsewhere  :rofl:

Mia was moved from the office to the outside pens where she can happily be found bum in the air calling for a mate for all she`s worth, little does she realise that she may as well be in Fort Knox  :rofl:

And best of all we managed to move Serena and her 4 babies  to the large kitten Pen with an outside run; the move was so successful we have hardly been able to tear ourselves away from watching them play, I even found myself out there at 2.30 am. will post some pics when then keep still for long enough.
So no Ruth life is never dull at Paws Inn, just worrying times and Happy times.

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2007, 08:40:09 AM »
Aww, bless Mia, fingers crossed Andy can still go ahead with the spay and find out what has been the issue. Good luck for Merlin and Maya, and really do hope someone considers Pearl soon.
Please spay your cat

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2007, 23:07:52 PM »
Well I guess thats sorted one thing out, she cant be pregnant  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2007, 21:04:25 PM »
Fantastic T! Hope Mia stops calling. Never a dull day at the Inn!

Great news on Merlin and Maya, so pleased.

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2007, 21:00:06 PM »
Little Mia stated calling this afternoon,its strange I told the vet I had a feeling she was about to,just hoping shes finished by Tuesday or the spay and investigations will have to be delayed. So now my office is occupied by a singing,dancing,stinky cat. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Merlin and Maya have just won the cat lottery they have a new home to go to at the end of the month.

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2007, 19:32:27 PM »
I'm glad to hear the good news in that bulletin, but I'm sorry to hear that Pearl is depressed.  I wish I thought Blip would accept another puddy in her home  :(

I trust Ivan the Terrible will be sorted out soon, bless him and I will keep my fingers crossed for Mia

xC
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2007, 10:22:52 AM »
Mia has been to the vets this morning ,Andy is  going to spay on tuesday and have a look inside,probably a midline spay and xray as he can feel something that is not right,told me not to worry too much may be an old liver injury but then again maybe something untoward so needs checking, so we are still wait and see, she is definately not pregnant.
Poor old Pearl is getting really depressed despite extra cuddles,it is so disheartening that people aren`t interested in a 10 year old.
Anastasia is really happy and looking much better now.
Serena and her 4 babies now aged 6 weeks are into everything and having the time of their lives.
All others fine apart from Ivan the Terrible who is suffering with his allergies again.

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2007, 20:40:22 PM »
Aww, she looks well T, and good news on the other two. Shame I can't have a third at hte mo, Pearl is lovely!! I do hope someone snaps her up soon, poor love. Good luck for the viewings tomorrow
Please spay your cat

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2007, 20:23:18 PM »
Anastasia is really happy to be rid of her collar and looks so much better today as she has been able to wash herself instead of my poor attempts. Pearl is eating well but getting fed up with being in her pen the poor girl is more than ready for a home. Good news is that some peple are coming to look at Merlin and Marley on friday even though they cant go for another 3 weeks. Mia has had yet another Milbemax today hopefully its 3rd time lucky,vet appointment Friday so will soon know.
All other residents fine and running me ragged but all good fun. :)

Offline Ellie

• Super Cat
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2007, 09:45:58 AM »
Oh Teresa that's great news about Beatrice and Estella  ;D

Anastasia looks so happy to have her collar off bless her  :Luv:

Daily cuddles to all the residents and extra for Pearl as she has stolen my heart xxxxxx

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2007, 13:14:03 PM »
So pleased T! Anastasia certainly looks much perkier than when I saw her. Bless her! And Stelly... well Stelly is certainly missed on our side, we are so pleased her new home loves her so much.  :Luv:

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2007, 12:14:05 PM »
Good news about Beatrice and Estella  ;D and especially dear, brave little Anastasia  :hug:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2007, 12:03:53 PM »
Good News both Beatrice and Estella went to their new homes over the weekend.

Wonderful news is that Anastasia has had her stitches removed this morning and dispensed with the awful buster collar she has been wearing for the last 2 weeks, she has even had her first vaccinations today. I feel so pleased for this very dear little girl who has coped so well and never once complained,she even purred while Andy removed the stitches.

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2007, 21:42:50 PM »
I am glad things are looking promising for Mia T
Please spay your cat

Offline Ellie

• Super Cat
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2007, 19:35:09 PM »
That's wonderful news at Mia  :Luv:

Sending all the residents at Pawsinn my daily cuddles  :Luv: :Luv:

Offline sheryl

• Super Cat
  • Im a Crazy CatWoman
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2007, 19:14:32 PM »
I would love to offer Mia a forvever home but I think Im too far away ??
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner?  :wow:
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2007, 18:20:53 PM »
Oh T that's great news so pleased Mia is well. The residents of Paws Inn are very fortunate purrers indeed.

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2007, 17:10:38 PM »
Mia with the huge belly has been back to the vets this morning and he is really pleased with her progress, he says the thickening inside has lessened and her liver is not as swollen,he says it is not wet FIP, I am so relieved.

That sounds like progress and a great relief.

:Luv:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2007, 17:02:54 PM »
Sorry this thread was not meant to be about Estella and I really hope it has not caused too much distress for Ruth who in my opinion is an absolute star and a perfect cat mum who put her heart and soul into Introductions. Estella simply needs to live with her own kind which is other Bengals.
To that end I have decided that Estella will remain here until a Bengal home is found.

Mia with the huge belly has been back to the vets this morning and he is really pleased with her progress, he says the thickening inside has lessened and her liver is not as swollen,he says it is not wet FIP, I am so relieved. He wants me to reworm her yet again early next week and then he will examine her again next Friday,sadly he said she is not fit enough for vaccinations also needs another week to rule out pregnancy.
All else are well.

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2007, 07:54:44 AM »
Thanks for the update T, fingers crossed for everyone.
Please spay your cat

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2007, 20:30:10 PM »
I would love a Bengal, can she live in a multi house hold with the clan?

If you have any queries we are interested I blame Bengal babe she said they could live with other cats in chat the last time my phone line worked - we do have the space - Elaine can verify and can do vets references and others if required
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2007, 18:29:26 PM »
:tired: No Sam it is correct. Sadly Stelly and Lexy did not get on so Stelly is now back with T looking for a special home with other Benglys.

awwwww thats shame they never got on

Oh No  :( I didn't know that.  What a shame.

I'm sure she will find her forever home very soon. (I wish it was with me but I know it wouldn't be practical unfortunately).
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Fluffy

• Adult Cat
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2007, 17:33:12 PM »
I do not want a bengal, I do NOT want a bengal....

Do you think if I repeat this often enough I will come to believe it? 

Offline ems

• Super Cat
  • My two gorgeous girls, Nina (white) and Kiki
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2007, 16:27:44 PM »
Oh Ruth, sorry to hear that Lexy and Estella didn't get on.

Offline forever_missing_my_boys(Lisa)

• Super Cat
  • MY LOVE MY LIFE MY EVERYTHING =MY GSD TODD
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2007, 15:03:33 PM »
:tired: No Sam it is correct. Sadly Stelly and Lexy did not get on so Stelly is now back with T looking for a special home with other Benglys.

awwwww thats shame they never got on
MUMMY TO TODD THE DOG AND MOLLY,BAILEY,BRIDIE,FLOSSY
,PICKLES,MAKOSI AND MAX THE CATS
 I :catluv: CATS

( A Kitten/Cat is for Life )

( A LIFE IS A LIFE WHEATHER LAMB OR MAN )
NO ONE LIFE IS MORE PRECIOUS THEN ANOTHER

FOREVER MISSING MY PRECIOUS BRIDGE BABES SNOWY AND BUBBLES :candle:

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2007, 14:40:31 PM »
Thanks for the update, T!  I know all us friends of Paws Inn constantly plague you for updates and this is the most efficient way to keep us all informed   ;D

Cautious optimism all round, at the moment, I think  :wish:

Note to Tan - we need a nice optimistic 'fingers crossed' icon, hun, that's what we need!  ;)

Link to CatChat