Author Topic: Craze Cat Treats  (Read 2309 times)

Offline ChinaBlue

• Adult Cat
Re: Craze Cat Treats
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2007, 07:51:13 AM »
My China won't have the prawns in either Thrive or Craze and isn't generally a "treat" cat but she does love these Craze ones and she is even having the odd fish one in the Craze too, again, very unusual for my China.  Taz isn't a great fan of the prawns but loves the chicken and fish and Poppy is just addicted to them all!!! ;)

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2007, 07:27:24 AM »
hmm, might have to try that, although my lot didn't like the Thrive prawn treats, so never bothered with the chicken.
Please spay your cat

Offline ChinaBlue

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2007, 06:10:57 AM »
I believe they may be sold at shows (they are quite new so not sure of the distribution yet) but I know they deliver really quick - usually within 48 hours.  You could e-mail them (think there is an email link on the ebay page) and ask where they are being stocked.  I don't know about "Craze" - when I get the pack out it is more of a "frenzy" :rofl:

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 23:33:52 PM »
Ooh - Jaffa loves thrive treats, esp the prawns.  Can you get these anywhere else other than ebay?  Will have to try them out.

Offline ChinaBlue

• Adult Cat
Craze Cat Treats
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 22:46:05 PM »
I used to buy the Thrive treats and at £2.99 for a 27g tube they weren't cheap but our cats adore them - but our bank balance was taking a major hit so decided to look around.  Found these new treats called Craze which are very similar to the Thrive but a lot cheaper and better in that not quite so much "dust" (these are freeze dried pieces of chicken or prawn or fish) and the gang seemed to like them even more (you can give these either dry or add water).  Anyway if you are interested here is the link...

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZkitten1of3QQhtZ-1

Proof of the pudding so to speak...see below :rofl:

(This is Widget, one of the kits making a grab for a piece - hence the blur!)
Sweepie doesn't want to be left out...
:Crazy:

Have any of you tried these yet?

Link to CatChat