Author Topic: You tube Videos  (Read 1260 times)

Offline Mojo

• Distinguished Cat
Re: You tube Videos
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2007, 13:09:22 PM »

And please (advertising not allowed.....) pm me with the make/model of camcorder for Chutney's unwanted bath, which I assume was taken inside  - darker coloured cats against a white background and it's great. You'll never guess it but have been looking for a camcorder to film the lads, but one of them is mostly white and one dark brown and they live indoors which beats all cameras I have tried so far.
Keep the vids coming. I have no idea how to do it; you are all way ahead of me technically. (dumb old bat that I am).

Its just a digital camera, (will PM you with details!) The vid was taken underneath a Velux window (the slanted ones) so thats probably why the light was so good, and the duvet cover is white!  I know what you mean about indoor kitties though, some other vids I have are too dark; got a brilliant one of Mango having a kneading session looking straight at the camera, but its just a bit too dark.

I will probably be posting some more vids on youtube at some point, will let you know!  :Luv:

Add Glitter to Pictures

R.I.P My beautiful Mango xx 13/05/2006 - 01/11/2009

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2007, 12:54:41 PM »
Helen, which of your's is the one with the high pitched Bette Davis voice lol?

Keep the vids coming. I have no idea how to do it; you are all way ahead of me technically. (dumb old bat that I am).

That'll be Riley, Lukey's is the annoying robotic drone  :evillaugh:  Mine was done on a mobile phone so really easy to get onto the computer, I just transferred the video using a data cable then you just upload it the same way as you would upload a photo to here.  I've got a digital camcorder but have no idea how to get the pics onto a computer (don't think it came with any cables) so would have had to copy it to DVD then try and save the DVD content to the hard-drive - far too much like hard work!

Offline swampmaxmum

• Super Cat
  • SwampMax happy on their sunny French balcon 05!
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2007, 12:43:33 PM »
Clicked on your links and Max is freaking out. He first heard the miaows and went to look for THE CAT, then he saw the screen on the Chutney's bath and put his nose right up against the laptop screen (and TURNED ON THE CAPS LOCK). Cut it there as didn't reeeeally want the laptop attacked  :rofl:

Helen, which of your's is the one with the high pitched Bette Davis voice lol?
And please (advertising not allowed.....) pm me with the make/model of camcorder for Chutney's unwanted bath, which I assume was taken inside  - darker coloured cats against a white background and it's great. You'll never guess it but have been looking for a camcorder to film the lads, but one of them is mostly white and one dark brown and they live indoors which beats all cameras I have tried so far.

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 00:06:00 AM »
Great idea and great excuse to blow the cobwebs off the digi-camcorder!  ;)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 23:27:30 PM »
Great idea  :wow:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=382AO7roLkI - This is your actual youtube link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9Khe_hsnkw - This is Cheesecats (Dawn)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA1kRmPeK3I - This is mine

Anyone else?!

Offline Mojo

• Distinguished Cat
You tube Videos
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 22:13:55 PM »
As a few people have been putting vids of their kitties on you tube http://www.chaptanservices.com/purrs/index.php?topic=6095.0

I thought we could do a thread of all our famous kitties from the web!! my pics and video can be seen on the link above.

Lets see your furbabes in the the fur!! :Luv:

Add Glitter to Pictures

R.I.P My beautiful Mango xx 13/05/2006 - 01/11/2009

Link to CatChat