Author Topic: Anyone heard of Dave's behaviourist?  (Read 1220 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Anyone heard of Dave's behaviourist?
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 13:54:03 PM »
Never heard of him but I googled and he has written a couple of books so not a "fly by night"  :evillaugh:
He does seem to be more dog orientated though :-:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline lilycat

• Senior Cat
  • Lilycat
Anyone heard of Dave's behaviourist?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 13:05:58 PM »
I've been given a referral to a behaviourist for Dave's spraying problem...his name's David Appleby MSc CCAB and he's based in Worcestershire.

I just rang to make an appointment and they're going to call back - I didn't want a clinic appointment as I thought it would be better to see Davey boy in his home environment and with the rest of the clan around the place

Has anyone had any dealings with Mr Appleby or heard of what he's like or how practicle hisadvice/recommendations are? I'm actually feeling quite positive now that I'm doing something to get to the root of the little chaps behaviour - something's upsetting him  :scared: and it'll be good to find out what it is. I just hope it's something I can work towards fixing for him  :Luv:

Link to CatChat