Author Topic: Amber odd behaviour  (Read 1345 times)

Offline alisonandarchie

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Archie's mum
Re: Amber odd behaviour
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 19:20:27 PM »
Hope Amber settles :hug:

Offline Maddiesmum

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 14:04:11 PM »
It is worth checking Dawn as it could be the start of hyperesthesia.  It probably isn't but worth investigating I think :)

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2009, 13:19:30 PM »
she doesn't have any other odd symptoms I will have a look at that though MM - I was wondering about a food allergy Gillian but I doubt if that can be it for Gwynnie as you are so careful

Offline Maddiesmum

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2009, 12:43:41 PM »
That is one of the symptoms of hyperesthesias (not saying she has that but might be worth checking?)  Problem with it is that it is difficult to diagnose.

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 12:35:07 PM »
I've had exactly the same thing with Gwynnie these past few weeks! I've checked for fleas, but I only did them all few weeks ago anyway. When I go after her she looks at me as if I did something to her LOL!

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Amber odd behaviour
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 09:38:39 AM »
its happened a couple of times in the past few weeks - she starts biting at her back/base of tail and then runs at 100mph like she is trying to leave something behind then bites then runs then bites then runs - goes on for a minute or two and then she is fine - both times I've immediately flea combed her to see if anything was lurking but found nothing - any ideas??

Link to CatChat